+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 137 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1367
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Diana Degarmo - FINALIST

EmailMeToJoinDi'sFanGroup DianaDeGarmoFan's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Tigerusty]
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaDeGarmoFan
    (I send shoplifters to jail for a living)
    QUOTE]

I knew I recognized that person in the picture. My arm still hurts.
    LOL - so does my arse!

THANK YOU to the fans for voting for DIANA!

Quote Originally Posted by DianaDeGarmoFan
    WOW- what a talented writer- MANY valid points. Am passing that one on to the fan base & to Mama DeGarmo- THANKS!
    http://www.beaversonidol.com/articl...votedagain.html

I agree! She gets Diana and saw in her a lot of the things many older (i.e. we all not all teenagers) fans see.

I watched the entire season of AI2 and never voted. In fact, the only time I began to vote was when Diana hit the bottom three. I figured I couldn't complain (like Jennifer, Latoya fans who didn't vote?!) if she go booted out and I didn't help at all to keep her in.

I also agree with her opinion of the "suits".

A I FAN ALL 5 YEARS pokealot214's Avatar
    far northern Minnesota usually, but wherever my job takes me!
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed
    http://www.beaversonidol.com/articl...votedagain.html

I agree! She gets Diana and saw in her a lot of the things many older (i.e. we all not all teenagers) fans see.

I also agree with her opinion of the "suits".
    Just in case you have a temperamental computer such as ours, you may need to type in the web address www.beaversonidol.com and then click on the article 'Oops I voted again', in order to see this article. It's well worth the effort.
    only here occasionally due to work schedule... here mentally even less BTW... you can just call me poke

I keep losing my keys!!!! royalcloudjumpe's Avatar
    OMG I cannot wait for Tuesday. It's so so nice to see someone who knows Diana here. Hi DianaDeGarmoFan!

I'm from Canada and we're all nuts up here for AI too! My whole family really wants Diana to win. We've been rooting for her since we saw her sing "I Got The Music In Me"
    Alanis Morissette - So-Called Chaos GO BUY YOURS NOW!!
    Mrs. Dalloway said she'd buy the flowers herself today.
    Diana DeGarmo, she almost had it all

EmailMeToJoinDi'sFanGroup DianaDeGarmoFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by royalcloudjumpe
    OMG I cannot wait for Tuesday. It's so so nice to see someone who knows Diana here. Hi DianaDeGarmoFan!

I'm from Canada and we're all nuts up here for AI too! My whole family really wants Diana to win. We've been rooting for her since we saw her sing "I Got The Music In Me"

AWESOME- hi Canada! That was one of my very fave AI performances. Take a drive to ATLANTA for our big viewing party Wed.! LOL Thanks for being there for Di!

THANK YOU to the fans for voting for DIANA!

Hey DianaDeGarmoFan, are you at home in Atlanta or in CA with Di? I hope she knows how much support she has...even up here in the great white north(well not this time of year, lol).

My boyfriend, myself and my two sisters are all driving across the border on Tuesday night to vote for Diana for the full four hours. It's only 20 mins from my house to Maine.

Might sound crazy to go to that length to some...but we gotta show our girl some serious support this week.

Hey DianaDeGarmoFan, are you at home in Atlanta or in CA with Di? I hope she knows how much support she has...even up here in the great white north(well not this time of year, lol).

My boyfriend, myself and my two sisters are all driving across the border on Tuesday night to vote for Diana for the full four hours. It's only 20 mins from my house to Maine.

Might sound crazy to go to that length to some...but we gotta show our girl some serious support this week.
    Awesome....WTG!!

Thanks J. Bauer. My fingers will be numb. LOL. Hope you're voting like crazy this week too.

There is no bigger and better way to show your support than what you are doing.

Awww....thanks so much AIWANNABE.

Happy voting to you too

PS: I cannot stop listening to "Don't Cry Out Loud". It sends chills right up my spine. I hope Diana releases this as a single or something. That would rock.

+ Reply to Thread