+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 137 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Diana Degarmo - FINALIST

FORT Fanatic
    UK peeps will know what I mean here. She actually reminds me of Zoe Birkett on the first season of Pop Idol (the 4th runner-up, the last girl to be booted). Zoe was 16, big voice, stylish, that cutesy smile and bubbly persona...

AND oddly, she looks like her too!

I'm just saying, this is an interesting comparison.

She did very well and I like her personality. She's as cute as a button.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollonia
    She had a great performance, absolutely and her personality shined....but....

the reason Simon called her a big doll is because she is just that. She's an adorable teenager and unless they're going for another Hillary Duff, that's probably not what they're looking for. Not a potential 'sex symbol' (because sex does sell folks) but in fact, a big doll.

Cute, very very cute but she probably would have done better in this competition in a couple of years.

Great talent though, dont get me wrong.

I wish she would have waited for a year or two too. Jasmine is about the same age, but Jasmine seems to be ready to be a star, where as Diana is not quite yet. Then again LeeAnn Rimes was pretty much a kid when she started, so maybe Diana can make it, I don't know. I just have a hunch that Diana will not go all the way even if she would deserve talent wise.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I thought that her hair looked about 1000 times better trimmed, curled and down last night than in the tight ponytail she often wears.

I think she's precious, and she has a great set of pipes. I think she gave the best performance of the night...better than Fantasia, better than Jasmine, and better than LaToya. She has a pure voice, and she hit a few notes that were up an octive cleanly, without a strain on her voice, or a pitch problem. She is a teen, she is cute, and she can sing. I can't find a thing wrong with that. I think she will last a long time.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Quote Originally Posted by maleady33
    I've got a little background info for all of you. She was on Americas Most Talented Kid last year when she was 15. She sang Chain Of Fools, I remember watching it and liking it. Also, this is random, but I remember her mother was significantly overweight. I know that's weird, but if they show the family, I can prove to you guys that I was right FOR ONCE!
    I fail to see what her Mother has to do with her as a person :rolleyes

She was my Favorite Too!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolls
    I think she's precious, and she has a great set of pipes. I think she gave the best performance of the night...better than Fantasia, better than Jasmine, and better than LaToya. She has a pure voice, and she hit a few notes that were up an octive cleanly, without a strain on her voice, or a pitch problem. She is a teen, she is cute, and she can sing. I can't find a thing wrong with that. I think she will last a long time.

I thought she gave an outstanding performance. She could be the spoiler in this competition. I think she's just amazing for a 16 year old.

FORT Fan
    Something about this girl really bugs me. The thought of her winning Idol and having her overly cheerly personality shoved down my throat does not appeal to me.

I think that she gave an outstanding performance, love her attitude and how she conducts herself. Hope she goes all the way.

I can't believe this girl is only 16 yrs. old. WOW! She nailed it what a great performance!! !!!

+ Reply to Thread