+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 175 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasia Barrino - FINALIST

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I was really impressed by her early on, but after hearing her this week I can't say I'm a fan.
    I find her downright annoying on the results show.
    I think another Fantasia thread needs to be started & call it "Barrino Bashers", that way we can keep this thread for Fantasia fans who want to applaud her! I can't believe all the negative comments here. If I don't like a contestant, I prefer not to say anything. There are a lot of "ugly" comments here. The votes are in- now live with it. :deadhorse

This is a thread about Fantasia meaning everyone may post their opinion on her whether good or bad. It's not a love or a hate thread but rather people's opinions. Please accept it.

I like her personality and I'm happy she is where she is, but her voice does nothing for me.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4#24Jeff
    I think another Fantasia thread needs to be started & call it "Barrino Bashers", that way we can keep this thread for Fantasia fans who want to applaud her!
    This site is for discussion of reality tv and the contestants on those shows. It is not a fan web site for anyone. I'm sure that there is a Fantasia fan site somewhere on the Internet, but this is not it. This particular thread is for discussion and opinions on Fantasia and her performance and ALL comments are welcome (good, bad and ugly).
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Is it just me, or does Fantasia remind anyone else of Tina Turner? When she sang I totally got that vibe. I really liked Fantasia, and she was the only one that got me excited enough to vote.

I *really* didn't care for Fantasia's singing last night (I missed Tuesday's show). She kind of growls her way through a sing. She's talented, I admit. But not my kind of musical taste.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I *really* didn't care for Fantasia's singing last night (I missed Tuesday's show). She kind of growls her way through a sing. She's talented, I admit. But not my kind of musical taste.
    It's not just the growl. It's the enunciation. (Or lack thereof) Lesh givem shumpin to tawkabow.

Listening to Fantasia is an auditory form of itching powder.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyMamma
    It's not just the growl. It's the enunciation. (Or lack thereof) Lesh givem shumpin to tawkabow.

Listening to Fantasia is an auditory form of itching powder.
    I just thought she was doing that for effect. In music certain things are permissable that aren't or should I say isn't in grammar.

I think another Fantasia thread needs to be started & call it "Barrino Bashers", that way we can keep this thread for Fantasia fans who want to applaud her! I can't believe all the negative comments here. If I don't like a contestant, I prefer not to say anything. There are a lot of "ugly" comments here. The votes are in- now live with it.
    As long as people don't break the rules of the site, they can make whatever comments they like about Fantasia in this thread.
    If people are not fans of her they are just as entitled to state their opinion as those that do like her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Right. I don't liker her. Period. haha

America voted & I'm thrilled with the outcome!! Way to go Fantasia!!! You make North Carolina proud!!!
    I'm not insulting her. I'm just saying she seems too "old fashioned" for my taste and has a Daffy duckish voice which seems annoying.

+ Reply to Thread