+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 175 FirstFirst ... 74124164165166167168169170171172173174175 LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1748

Thread: Fantasia Barrino - FINALIST

Re: Fantasia Barrino - FINALIST

I agree-both with how some families think and with the fact that if that were me Teeny would have hit the bricks long ago. I can see him alone spending every dime she made.

The man also has the nerve to have a total pity party for himself because Fantasia didn't ask him to sing backup for her. I would not want to be on the road with his mouth and ego either. He seems the type that even though he's family and you love him you can only take him in small doses.

I just cannot find it in myself to like this girl. Her voice is like cats wailing in the night.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3901855;
    I just cannot find it in myself to like this girl. Her voice is like cats wailing in the night.
    Funny. I'm the opposite. Although, I agree that if the song isn't right for her voice, it doesn't do her justice. The song she performed was not the best for her.

She REALLY needs to find a good songwriter who can work with her unique voice. She needs to stick with Aretha Franklin kinds of songs - but modernized somehow to work in today's market.

Documents claim Fantasia Barrino made sex tape with married man - CharlotteObserver.com

* PDF: Read the complaint against Fantasia

Court documents claim a local singer who won "American Idol" is accused of making a sex tape with a married man.

Fantasia is also named in a lawsuit between that man and his wife.

Judging by the photos on the internet, Fantasia Barrino and Antwuan Cook have not been shy about their relationship.

Fantasia proudly displays his tattoo.

The complaint filed Wednesday by Cook's wife says their affair started in August of 2009, a few months after Fantasia gave NewsChannel 36 an interview and described the kind of man she was looking for.

ďShow you genuine love, care about you, know when youíre sick, just be there for you," Fantasia told us in May of 2009.

Fantasia may have found that love in Antwuan Cook, but he's married.

His wife, Paula Cook, has filed a complaint seeking custody of the couple's two young children, ages 1 and 4, along with child support and alimony.

The complaint references a sex tape as one possible element to prove an affair.

Court documents say the "Husband and Ms. Barrino have at times recorded their illicit sexual activity."

"You can sue that third party. Most of the cases involve sex, it doesnít have to be sex, it can be something much lower," says Professor Beau Baez from The Charlotte School of Law.

He says that North Carolina is one of seven states where a "home wrecker" has something to worry about. They can be sued.

According to the complaint, Fantasia told Paula Cook to get lost in so many words.

Court documents show in a phone call, Fantasia says, "He donít want you. Maybe the next time that you get a husband you'll know how to keep him. That's why he is here with me."

Baez says, "Seems like she would have been much better off, especially, she has money right? She wants to protect her money, say 'look Iím interested in a relationship, why donít you get a divorce and let's talk later.'"

Fantasia is not being sued, not yet Baez says.

The complaint is a potential first step and the American Idol winner could potentially be on the hook for millions.

This girl has been an issue, on the negative side, since she won the show. Her new album has also been delayed.

FORT Regular

I didn't watch Idol until Season 4 so I don't know first-hand what Fantasia was like during her season. I do know that I don't like her attitude - a few years ago she was back on Idol and Ryan asked if she had any 'advice' for the contestants. What she said back must be her daily mantra - she said 'be ugly'. I guess that applies to everything in her life - if she wants something, just 'be ugly' and she'll get it. Doesn't matter who's life you ruin in the process.

In a radio interview Fantasia states the Cook guy is just a friend! He must be a really good friend since she has a tatoo above her right chest that says "Cook". Also if I was the wife of this guy I would sue her for being a homewrecker since this can be done in the state of NC. There are so many updates on this story & Fantasia does not come across as a nice person. Let's see how long Cook sticks with her if his wife wins millions with this case if she files, I'll bet he will be knocking on his wife's door again.

Quote Originally Posted by harleychick;4030939;
    I didn't watch Idol until Season 4 so I don't know first-hand what Fantasia was like during her season. I do know that I don't like her attitude - a few years ago she was back on Idol and Ryan asked if she had any 'advice' for the contestants. What she said back must be her daily mantra - she said 'be ugly'. I guess that applies to everything in her life - if she wants something, just 'be ugly' and she'll get it. Doesn't matter who's life you ruin in the process.
    She has had perhaps the TWO worst returns of an Idol in the History of this show. The screaming mess a couple of years back when Simon was caught mouthing the words "what was that" & the " get ugly" comments she made the first time she came back. And then she went out & proceeded to do just that. Happily though, her "get ugly' comments were not taken to heart by Carrie, who has gone on to do wonderful things without the advice of Fantasia.

FORT Fogey

My comcast homepage printed that she was hospitalized last night for a drug overdose----not clear if it was accidental or intentional

+ Reply to Thread