Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Popular contestants?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Matt and Camile
    Who's Camile again?

John...something. Pen Salesman.
    And Amy Adams but I'm biased since she's from my town.

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Who's Camile again?
    Camile was the black chick in the Hawaiian auditions with the "smoky" voice... Paula told her she needed to be free-er or something like that...

Pen salesman rules

Now that the "old man" has been forcibly retired at age 24, John Peter is my favorite by far. Reasons:
    1. His "humble nerd" persona, while fake, is still entertaining. Plus he doesn't advertise how "delightly quirky" he is, unlike one ex-contestant who will remain nameless (-cough- Scootergirl -cough-).
    2. The man can even breakdance.

FORT Fanatic
    Camile was the black chick in the Hawaiian auditions with the "smoky" voice... Paula told her she needed to be free-er or something like that...
    nope...wrong....camile's the filipino girl from maui who works at a pancake house restaurant thing...she's the nervous one....

the black girl could be tiara (not from hawaii but auditioned here) but i heard she's one of the judges faves along with another hawaii auditioner local girl 16 y/o jasmine trias.

[ link=www.http://pub162. Reneaura's Avatar
    My pick if his singing talent backs him up, is definitely Jon Peter Lewis. After watching his video interview (and I have watched all of them), he comes across with the most laid back, natural relaxed personality, with a wonderful sense of humor AND he is cute (kinda looks like a young Ryan O'Neal...as well a very cute hobbit ). Very charismatic IMHO!!!
    Check out his video. Would love your feedback on him:

http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants...ewis/index.htm
    Rene

[ link=www.http://pub162. Reneaura's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by American Idyll
    Now that the "old man" has been forcibly retired at age 24, John Peter is my favorite by far. Reasons:
    1. His "humble nerd" persona, while fake, is still entertaining. Plus he doesn't advertise how "delightly quirky" he is, unlike one ex-contestant who will remain nameless (-cough- Scootergirl -cough-).
    2. The man can even breakdance.
    American Idyll, I just now saw your post...looks like you and I agree wholeheartedly on this one!
    Rene

FORT Fan
    I really like John Peter. He's the only one that made me think "I want to see more of him" (although I missed the Houston auditions). However, I am trying not to be too biased for or against any of the contestants until I hear them sing in the semifinals. Maybe someone else will blow me away there.
    "It is my belief, however, that the truth is generally preferable to lies..."

So ..... at THIS point... who does everyone support and root for?
    I had about 4 of my faves cut - Lauren, Bao, Alan and Marcus, but Im Over It! Ha!
    But there are still a few of my faves still there -
    Katie Webber
    Fantasia Barrino
    Leah Vladowski
    Jesus Roman (not as keen on his brother, though)
    Jon Peter Lewis
    and does anyone know if Camiles in it? I really hope so, Im gonna look in the 32 List thread now (fingers crossed)

Some Im unsure about right but could end up really liking are -
    Jonah, Heather , Amy, and Matt ( I actually think Matts got quite an agressive attitude) oh well.. I wonder how many of my faves are going to get through this year to the top 12?
    Last year I made a list of my fave 10 at this point in the game(before any groups,just straight after the Hollywood show) and I actually got a lot of people right - Julia, Josh, Kim C, Kim L, Ruben and Vanessa (hopefully the same this year!

My favorites:
    *The Pen Salesman (I think Clay fans tend to really like him, even more so than the guy the judges thought actually sounded like Clay)-- his voice sounds better and better to me, and he seems like a goof
    *John the Red-Headed Sinatra Boy-- unique voice, good potential
    *Football Opera Boy-- just likeable and has a great voice, liked his transition into opera after his first audition more than his actual audition.

I liked a lot of them, but so far...these are the guys I'm watching. A lot of the women are really good.

To put into perspective, last year at this point my list was general, but I loved Clay, Ruben, Josh (yes, even Josh at that point was still very high on my list), Kimberly Locke, Frenchie, and John Adams (you know the one), Rickey and Vanessa. The only one who didn't make it into the top 12 was John Adams.
    If there's one person of my favorites I really worry for it's John, the Red-Headed Sinatra boy. He seems very young and skittish...I hope he can hold up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast