+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: American Idol 3 1/19/04: Taking A Bite Out Of The Big Apple

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Great recap Lobeck. I really enjoyed it.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Lobeck, Sweetie, what time did you go to bed last night? Thanks for such a quick turnaround. You're such a doll, and your recap rocks!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    " I am here to tell you that he is definitely no Clay Aiken. He's not even Clay Jordan from Survivor: Thailand."
    OMG Lobes, coffee spray on computer warning .

"John is an interesting AI hopeful. He looks like a miniature Conan O'Brien".

"She sings a portion of Celine Dion's "The Power Of Love". Randy is still not impressed and votes "no"."

Ok am I the only person who remembers Air Supply and Laura Branigan ? They did the first versions of this cheesy overblown song. I'm with Randy and vote No - please god no.

Great stuff Lobeck. Looking forward to your recaps, as I'm not sure I'll have the heart ( or the stomach) to watch the shows.

Great recap, Lobeck! I bow to your incredible powers of churning these out so fast in top form!

My favorites tonight were Michael and Dean Martin guy. Can't wait for tonight!
    Who shot who in the what now?

I believe one of the contestants that they briefly showed was a former semi-finalist for the Wade Robeson Project. He was a light (blondish), short haired southern boy with a big bootie shake who was previously told something about his dancing. If one of the 4 people who watched the WRP noticed him, let me know.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Great recap Lobeck. Thanks for the quick turnaround. I'm looking forward to another great season of your witty recaps.

ETA Lobes love the avatar, but my favorite was your Rupaul one

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Ok am I the only person who remembers Air Supply and Laura Branigan ? They did the first versions of this cheesy overblown song. I'm with Randy and vote No - please god no.
    I don't ever remember hearing the Air Supply version, but I do remember the Laura Branigan version. There was even a version before LB's done by a British singer, but I can't remember her name off the top of my head. Oh, great...now it's gonna drive me crazy until I do...

YAY! Thank you Lobeck, I found your recap more enertaining than most of the show itself last night

Eldee: Several people last night looked very familiar to me but I couldn't pinpoint why.
    I did watch some of the Wade Robson project, so maybe I recognized one of the people from there

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    I don't ever remember hearing the Air Supply version, but I do remember the Laura Branigan version. There was even a version before LB's done by a British singer, but I can't remember her name off the top of my head. Oh, great...now it's gonna drive me crazy until I do...
    Since I do not want you to go crazy (who would do the AI recaps!GASP!)

here's your answer :Jennifer Rush in 1985

Jennifer Rush! That's it! Thank you, alysaryn2!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast