+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 180 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109149 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

Re: Clay Aiken

yaaay! you can preorder Clays soon to be released cd on amazon!!
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Clay's voice is amazing, truly one of the brightest talents to come of out AI.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu;2847325;
    Clay's voice is amazing, truly one of the brightest talents to come of out AI.
    Yes, it's really strong and distinct. I hadn't been to one of his concerts since 2004 (Kelly and Clay's tour), last summer I saw him in concert, he was excellent. When he first sang walking onto the stage, it all came back to me. WOW, it was incredible, remembered why I like him so much.

I understand for the new CD he is working with a producer who who worked with Sting. I agree he has an amazing voice. I am really curious to see how this collaboration turns out. I think it has real possibilities. (I have seen him in concert too. He is a great entertainer, very funny.)

right, his new producer is kipper, who has won a grammy with sting, mary J Blige and many others. WRAL actually aired a piece where kipper and Clay were in the studio and Kipper said there is going to be stuff on this album that youll hear and go "thats clay Aiken??" Clay is putting a good mix on this album, there is a song called ashes that is upbeat, clay says the first words are "what doesnt kill you, only makes you stronger" and its about learning from things you go through in life, not letting them bring you down. Another song, and possibly the title is written by Ryan Tedder of One Republic, and its called "On My Way Here" its a pop ballad, that has just amazing lyrics about everything in life that brings you where you are...another song Clay talks about being fun is called "everything I dont need" its a song that Kipper wrote himself, and CLay describes it as a morrison type R&B vibe, I cant WAIT to hear it, it sounds like a step out of the box for Clay..he also talks about a song that he and his executive producer heard when they were working on the last album, that brought tears to his eyes, and another one that he describes as a great first dance wedding song..the most amazing thing though, is finally Clay gets to put the one song he has written on this cd..its called Lover All Alone, and just the most heart wrenching, raw, real song that Ive ever heard in my life...it was on itunes only last time..and Im overjoyed that he is able to put it on the new cd.

The thing that Im most excited about is this new album is not only going to be all originals, eclectic, but they are also going to have an underlining theme. He talks about your 20's being a time when you learn a whole lot about life..and this cd is going to talk about that.

I think this cd is going to be the one that Clay deserved to make last time. He said that this is the one work that is going to feel like a project,and one that he can truly own. While watching him talk about it for 16 minutes on WRAL, I have never seen him sound so excited about his music before...he kept talking about song after song after song and how excited he was about the whole thing. I think its gonna be awesome.

and Im glad he has kipper to do the whole thing..I dont think kipper would make an album that he didnt believe in, with an artist that he didnt believe in..I cant WAIT for the new music!
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

MTV.com has Clays cd up and titled "On My Way Here" which is what Clay mentioned they were thinking of for the album..I think that is an awesome name, and really goes with the theme of what he wants the rest of the album to be.

FORT Fan

ETOnline has a video at: Clay Aiken Talks 'Tap'

UNICEF Ambassador CLAY AIKEN talks to ET about -- the Tap project.

Tap Project - Home - Welcome

During World Water Week (3/16 - 3/22) diners across the U.S. are invited to pay $1 for their tap water at participating restaurants. One dollar provides safe drinking water for a child in a Third World country for 40 days.
    Last edited by AllDone; 03-20-2008 at 03:01 AM. Reason: adding additional info

Clay Aiken Heads 'Here' On Next Album

Just as his stint starring in the Broadway hit "Spamalot" concludes, Clay Aiken will return with his first album of entirely new material since 2003's "Measure of a Man."

Due May 6 via 19 Recordings/RCA, Aiken's "On My Way Here" was produced by Kipper, best known for his work with Sting and Chris Botti. The album will likely include the title track and a song called "Ashes," but no other details about the project have yet been made available.

Aiken is expected to tour the U.S. this summer, beginning in July. He will also be visible on TV shows such as "Good Morning America" and "The View."

"Measure of Man" debuted at No. 1 on The Billboard 200. Aiken has since released 2004's "Merry Christmas With Love" and 2006's all-covers "A Thousand Different Ways

ladies and gentleman! On My Way here officially has a cover now!

and IMO he is gorgeous

Amazon.com: New Release - 2008: Clay Aiken: Music

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I just pre-ordered two copies.

+ Reply to Thread