+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

Re: Clay Aiken

Has anyone seen this picture of Clay?

But really. What he does in his free time , who cares.
    I`m not desperate to know.

He looks like the cowardly lion in that picture...heehee
    Yup, with donuts!!

Good observation , i must say.

Thanks for posting the pic! Wow, twins separated at birth!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I just watched the second round of the semi-finals with Clay, Ruben and Kimberly on American Idol Rewind. I was reminded of two impressions I was left with during that show. The first was what an incredible performer Clay was. I thought his performance was flawless. I remember rewinding the tape several times because I was so incredulous of not just his voice but also his presence. He seemed to have an innate ability to know which camera to play to and how to fluidly move between them. I remember thinking, 'I don't care what this guy looks like, he's fantastic'.

The other impression I was left with was that he was robbed. First, the judges didn't do him justice in their critique. Instead of giving him credit for what he'd done, they just kept talking about how they couldn't believe 'that voice came from that body'. And then, after Ruben and Kim performed their songs the judges completely eliminated Clay from memory by proclaiming that nothing prior to Ruben and Kim was worth their time.

Thank God for the 'wild card'.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fan

That Spamalot wig isn't all that flattering. He looks much better with his own hair.

Quote Originally Posted by AllDone;2774107;
    That Spamalot wig isn't all that flattering. He looks much better with his own hair.

I really like the way Clay looks in the above picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle;2773211;
    Has anyone seen this picture of Clay?

But really. What he does in his free time , who cares.
    I`m not desperate to know.
    But I don't like this picture! Looks like he could be fudge-packing (er...candy-making) at the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory.

Well, the poor guy IS wearing a costume!

Look, I know it must be hard to be asked very personal questions all the time by obnoxious reporters. I'm just saying that Clay isn't helping his cause by responding with equally obnoxious answers. Look at presidential candidates, for example: you ask them a question they don't like and they say, "Look, Barbara, I'm here to talk about how we can restore the American Dream to middle class families. I've addressed those questions before and now it's time to focus on the future and how we're going to reclaim this country's promise." There's a way to make the interviewer look bad while you continue to look good. Clay should learn it. Instead he looks angry and defensive, like he has something to hide. Which he probably does, poor guy.

Seriously. Is there anyone on this board who would stop supporting Clay if he came out? I'd love to know.

There is no reason for Clay to come out , if there is anything to come out about.
    It is simply nobody`s business but Clay`s.

I`m not a Clay fan , i`m not into musicals , or that kind of music.
    But season 2 was great.
    Clay was great on season 2.
    And , usually i forget all about the contestants after the final show of a season.
    Most of them are windbags , all i care about is the entertainment of the show.

But even i remember Clay.
    And you frequently hear about him in the media.
    So this guy seems to be a real , lasting , talent.

+ Reply to Thread