+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 180 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

Re: Clay Aiken

Aw, rats.
    I'd still love to hear more Aiken-Foster collaborations like "Lover All Alone."

So who was the "unnamed superstar?"
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

I really think that David will have a big hand in the new album, they have been spotted together so much lately, I just think that they are working together..that would make me so happy!

the unamed superstar was a canadian artist, I had never heard before...a woman..
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fan

It was Jann Arden

FORT Fanatic

ooh, i like jann arden. she's a really good singer. to bad she doesn't get much airplay here in US. love "insensitive". incredible song of hers. this is one of the older songs that is always on any of my mp3 playlist must have.

back to clay. leave the beard on. i usually dont like gruffy looks on guys (only certain guys can pull it off) but to my surprise it actually looks good on clay. it makes him look older and sexier. i dont care for clean-cut look on him.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Is anyone here going to the Chautauqua concert July 20? I'll be staying at the Rose Cottage just 2 houses away from the ampitheater.
    Count your blessings!

Clay Aiken Part XIV

MeeVee | Guide
    Idol datebook
    THE FLINT JOURNAL FIRST EDITION
    Saturday, June 09, 2007
    Journal Staff Writer

You think "American Idol" is done for the year? Never! "Idol" is a 12-month juggernaut, with a summer tour coming up and a new wave of tryouts just around the corner. Here are some dates that "Idol" and LaKisha Jones fans might want to remember:

July 23: Second-season runner-up Clay Aiken performs at Freedom Hill Amphitheater in Sterling Heights.
    Clay's summer 2007 tour, by the way, has now been named the "Soft Rock & A Hard Place" tour.

Sounds like a good one. I just wish he'd add a stop in the Pacific northwest.
    Last edited by Grisabella; 06-11-2007 at 12:26 AM.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

oh my goodness!! almost tour time!

and anyone who has joined the official fanclub, meet and greet buttons are up! 6 people will be chosen, so if you havent joined, get with it!

I CANT WAIT! Im going to the greek, and ive heard it is just beautiful.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

When does the first tour start? I also have tickets for the Greek theatre!

the tour starts July 7th in Frisco TX, there is a big huge fireworks and soccer game, and the concert is in the middle. Weve found out that Clay will have the orchestra's(which he LOVES) but he will also have some rock instruments...backup singers, bass, guitar, drums etc..and Clay said there will be both the songs from ATDW AND upbeat ditties his concerts there is always something different, so I cant wait to find out about the first one!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;2445539;
    the tour starts July 7th in Frisco TX, there is a big huge fireworks and soccer game, and the concert is in the middle. Weve found out that Clay will have the orchestra's(which he LOVES) but he will also have some rock instruments...backup singers, bass, guitar, drums etc..and Clay said there will be both the songs from ATDW AND upbeat ditties his concerts there is always something different, so I cant wait to find out about the first one!!
    The tour actually starts on July the 4th. Hence, the fireworks.

+ Reply to Thread