+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 180 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

Re: Clay Aiken

Totally agree Mia, it was sooo funny!
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Clay Aiken: Part XIV

I found the link to a video clip of Clay on DWTS. One of you guys asked me for it, but it was in a pager message, so it disappeared and I can't remember who asked for it. PM me and I'll send it.

Reminder: Tonight (actually 12:05 AM Friday ET/PT) you can see Clay on Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC).
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. §;-D

Re: Clay Aiken: Part XIV

Quote Originally Posted by Grisabella;2417111;
    I found the link to a video clip of Clay on DWTS. One of you guys asked me for it, but it was in a pager message, so it disappeared and I can't remember who asked for it. PM me and I'll send it.

Reminder: Tonight (actually 12:05 AM Friday ET/PT) you can see Clay on Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC).

and dont forget, the Jimmy Kimmel tonight is a rerun of the last one.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fogey

Re: Clay Aiken: Part XIV

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;2418465;
    and dont forget, the Jimmy Kimmel tonight is a rerun of the last one.
    I missed the beginning of the show. It seemed as if Clay had some sort of brace on around his waist. Anyone know what that was?

Idisn't see this the first time around. It was a hoot!

Jex, I didn't notice anything that looked like a brace.

But Ioved Clay's frankness about some of the photos being "photo ops." LOL
    Jimmy had a segment on another show about Paris Hilton doing "charity work" and he showed a couple of pics of Ms Hilton being photographaphed "standing pretty close to" an underprivileged baby or "almost touching a baby."

Quote Originally Posted by Musicantica;2419884;
    Idisn't see this the first time around. It was a hoot!

Jex, I didn't notice anything that looked like a brace.

But Ioved Clay's frankness about some of the photos being "photo ops." LOL
    Jimmy had a segment on another show about Paris Hilton doing "charity work" and he showed a couple of pics of Ms Hilton being photographaphed "standing pretty close to" an underprivileged baby or "almost touching a baby."
    I didnt notice a brace either, but I do know that Kimmel and clay are in their element together, one time Kimmel said something to the affect of when clay comes on there, there is instant comedic chemistry..and I really think thats true, they just feed off of eachother.

FORT Fan

Clay was in Vancouver last night where he was the performer brought in to entertain the reception guests and the BC Premier. David Foster accompanied Clay on piano.

Re: Clay Aiken Part XIV

Server's song puts her on the stage in Vegas

This article on the Vancouver Sun website talks about Clay's appearance yesterday in Calgary at David Foster's benefit for the BC Premier:

Malcolm Parry, Vancouver Sun
    Published:*Saturday, June 02, 2007

CLAY AIKEN, the American Idol super-graduate, stole the show by singing at Arnold Schwarzenegger's appearance at the Stanley Park Pavilion Thursday. With Premier Gordon Campbell humming along, the California governor preached the green-way mantra other politicos have suddenly taken to heart. But a far older theme -- a star is born -- played later when Aiken dined with homegrown music-biz biggie David Foster at Umberto Menghi's Il Giardino restaurant.

That was server Andrea Greenway, who, at Menghi's request, ripped off an operatic aria while setting Foster and Aiken's chow on the table.

Foster's response: "A car will pick you up at eight in the morning. Bring two changes of clothes and your passport. You'll sing with Clay in Calgary Friday. We'll be in Toronto Saturday."

That would be for tonight's benefit concert for the Royal Ontario Museum. ..."

Close-up of Clay with D Foster: ]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/Perfect105230C/CHJun22007-ClayandDavid-cropped2.jpg

Re: Clay Aiken Part XIV

David Foster in recent interviews has said he was writing a new song for this event (to be sung be an unnamed "superstar"). The previously posted article hinted that Clay may sing at the Toronto event. I guess Clay fans can hope.

A World of Possibilities concert celebrates Architectural Opening of Michael Lee-Chin Crystal
    Royal Ontario Museum | About the ROM | Newsroom | A World of Possibilities concert celebrates Architectural Opening of Michael Lee-Chin Crystal

The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) invites everyone to celebrate the Architectural Opening & Building Dedication of the Michael Lee-Chin Crystal with a live outdoor concert on the ROM’s new Bloor Street Plaza starting at 9:30 pm on Saturday, June 2, 2007. Presented by CIBC, the Inaugural Season Sponsor of the Lee-Chin Crystal, the 75-minute concert entitled A World of Possibilities features theatrical performances by an outstanding line-up of Canadian and international artists from all musical and performance genres. ...

Hosted by film and television actor and writer Paul Gross, A World of Possibilities tells the story of mankind’s timeless and adventurous pursuit of the impossible. Three stages host a series of pop, classical, rock, jazz, opera, ballet, folk and gospel performances, including R&B singer Deborah Cox, Broadway star and holder of one of the longest running number one singles on the music charts, Metropolitan Opera star and international recording artist Isabel Bayrakdarian, acclaimed environmentalist and scientist David Suzuki, and multi-Grammy award winning producer-composer David Foster, who will be writing and conducting the musical Grand Finale.

Of course, from things Foster has said in the past, his "superstar" may be "unnamed" because he often has last-minute lineup changes for galas like this.

he didnt sing...

but THE SPIKES ARE BACK!! oh how Ive missed them, let me count the ways....swoon.

+ Reply to Thread