+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 180 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

Re: Clay Aiken

Quote Originally Posted by wisgalb;2385934;
    Clay's treatment & Taylor's treatment seem to be very much the same and I really don't understand why that is.........
    ....because Simon is mean and vindictive if he doesn't get his way and can't control the situation/performer.....

That describes a spoiled brat turned bully and that fits Simon to a tee.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

yup about Taylor and Clays treatment..luckily clay was far enough along that it wasnt keeping him down..unfortunately taylor was brand new and needed the support that first year of his "reighn" I feel bad for him, that he sort of got pushed aside for other contestants of that year...

did ya'll see Kimmel? Clay came riding in on a horse lol were not sure why, IM just guessing its because Kimmel and Clay's "skits" have been getting bigger and better lol they have such a good onscreen chemistry together, a great comic duo, they are obviously so comfortable with eachother, and I think respect eachother to. You can tell the difference between them in that first interview, and where they are at now, before Kimmel interviewed Clay he made horrible jokes about him, and he has stopped that...I think that he just cant make fun of him after meeting him...and I respect and appreciate that. They are just so darn entertaining lol

also, big news, Clay said that he was in LA meeting with producers for the new album...my guess?? he already has the songs picked and is ready to go into the studio soon..I have nothing to base that on, except that that seems about right with meeting with producers...here's to a cd full of Clay Aiken originals! he did say that he gets more creative control with this record.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

srs n oregon,

Is Clay still with RCA? I missed him on Jimmy Kimmel last Friday. Been out of the loop for quite a while.

Thanks.

I sure hope the new CD is all original material. Clay is too young to be doing "old standards". I was really disappointed by the last CD.
    In this life you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant...I recommend pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2389234;
    srs n oregon,

Is Clay still with RCA? I missed him on Jimmy Kimmel last Friday. Been out of the loop for quite a while.

Thanks.
    unfortunately he is

the last cd was mandated by Clive, it wasnt his choice...were hoping that RCA learned their lesson, and will let Clay do his thing next time..or at least will give him somethin..He did say that he would have more creative control on this next album, so that gives great hope for the kind of record it will be.

sorry sue, that you didnt like ATDW, I didnt like the fact that it was a cover cd, but the cd itself IMO was amazing, Clay took a mandate and made something beautiful out of it. I hope that you can find something that you like in the next one
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2389234;
    srs n oregon,

Thanks.
    Good news! Clay's latest visit to Jimmy Kimmel Live will be re-aired during this upcoming sweeps week. I'll post the exact date if someone doesn't find it before I do.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

FORT Fan

Ryan Seacrest said that Clay was green with envy and the only reason he got on his high horse and didn't like the Idol Gives Back show was because he wasn't on it.

So Clay wore green and went on Kimmel and talked about Unicef from his high horse. When he was done with talking about Afghanistan he got off his high horse.

I love his sense of humor!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by AllDone;2401165;
    Ryan Seacrest said that Clay was green with envy and the only reason he got on his high horse and didn't like the Idol Gives Back show was because he wasn't on it.

So Clay wore green and went on Kimmel and talked about Unicef from his high horse. When he was done with talking about Afghanistan he got off his high horse.

Oh that is hilarious!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by AllDone;2401165;

Where did you hear this?
    Last edited by fluff; 05-19-2007 at 11:52 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2402028;
    Where did you hear this?
    It was the same day that Yahoo published the article on Clay's Unicef trip. Ryan said it on his radio show.
    Last edited by fluff; 05-19-2007 at 11:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread