+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 180 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

this is on the public side of the fanclub

03/21/07 : Clay Aiken Pre-Sale Information
    By Team Clay

Please note the following pre-sale information regarding tour dates listed below:

7/17/07 - Philadelphia, PA - Mann Center for the Performing Arts

A pre-sale for this tour date is confirmed. Exact pre-sale start date and time will be listed on the site as it is confirmed.

7/20/07 - Chautaqua, NY - Chautaqua Institution Amphitheater

A pre-sale for this tour date is confirmed. Exact pre-sale start date and time will be listed on the site as it is confirmed.

8/03/07 - Pala, CA - Palomar Starlight Theater

A special allotment of the best tickets available are being held specifically for fan club members. These tickets will be available via a password protected "pre-sale" - we expect to have confirmation of the pre-sale start date and time by the end of the day tomorrow. Please note that other tickets for this show may be sold in advance of the fan club sale, but be sure to keep in mind that hundreds of the best tickets are on hold specifically for the fan club members.
    If you havent joined the fanclub yet then you should! also there is a springtime voicemessage from the man himself, its very cute
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

If you haven't been to Chautauqua before and you're considering that venue - let me urge you to go! We spent our vacations there every summer growing up and it is a lovely old-fashioned place with unusual architecture, shops, lectures, music, lakefront. If you're going, give yourself time to get a day pass and spend the day there. Get a Chautauquan Daily ("All the News That Fits, We Print") and go to some of the lectures/events, or just have an ice cream on the plaza by the fountain. Love Chautauqua. Oh! And the bookstore. You must go to the bookstore.
    Count your blessings!

If you haven't been to Chautauqua before and you're considering that venue - let me urge you to go! We spent our vacations there every summer growing up and it is a lovely old-fashioned place with unusual architecture, shops, lectures, music, lakefront. If you're going, give yourself time to get a day pass and spend the day there. Get a Chautauquan Daily ("All the News That Fits, We Print") and go to some of the lectures/events, or just have an ice cream on the plaza by the fountain. Love Chautauqua. Oh! And the bookstore. You must go to the bookstore.
    aww, thats nice, wish that I lived close enough to go to that one haha....

he played at Carrowinds during the first solo tour, and I went(its in charlotten NC) and carrowinds is a huge amusement park type thing, so that was nice to do while we were waiting for the concerts, after the security guards stopped letting us watch the rehearsel through the fence lol
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

sounds beautiful! wish I was close enough to go to that one.

A lot of famous folks who go there to lecture or perform spend the day there and it is so casual there's a good chance of running into them.
    Count your blessings!

Orlando was discovered as another date today...August 15th I believe, tickets go on sale May 25
    and houstan on July 6

Looks like the concerts are doing well in presales.

HoustonChronicle: Big Push For Aiken Tickets

(bolding added)
    Big push for Aiken tickets
    By ANDREW DANSBY

Aiken has Houstonians buzzing

A slow-selling second [non-seasonal] album and a daytime TV feud have done little to quell Claymania in Houston.

The Houston Symphony's phone lines were jammed Monday with calls inquiring about tickets for ... Clay Aiken's July 6 appearance with the orchestra.

The symphony sent e-mails to its subscribers and to Aiken fan clubs, prompting the onslaught.

"We've never seen response like this," symphony spokesman Art Kent said. "Not that we're unhappy about it. The response has been great. But I haven't even put out the press release."

Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Wednesday. Call 713-224-7575 or log on to www.houstonsymphony.org.
    Last edited by Grisabella; 03-29-2007 at 11:05 AM.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

unheard free podcasts on itunes..5 Clay interviews, he talks about his unicef trips, the picking of ATD, Broken Wings and Here You Come Again, some stories from his childhood, about how they planned to send a tape of him singing Broken Wings to star search when he was young..very cute interview, heres how to find them...

Go to Itunes store, on the left there is a "search itunes store" option, type in Your Idols, and click "podcasts" then click "play with itunes" and they should open in your itunes, there are 2 on daughtry, 1 fantasia, 1 ruben and 5 CLAY!! super super interviews, go listen!

FORT Newbie
    i have heard that some of the concerts are already near and are sell outs. i think the san deigo one is just lawn seats now. and it seats almost 3,000.

i do know a lot of fans are flying to s. calif especially now that there are 3 concerts back to back to back.

but dont fear looking for tickets. i have even for sell outs the venues still hold a few tickets.

Re: Clay Aiken

Someone found out that already Orlando sold 1200 or something, which is almost half, and it just went on sale..so thats very good!

Also, clays foundation the Bubel Aiken Foundation had a gala, and auction..Clay sold a lot of neat things, and got a lot of money for them. Some lucky soul has the handwritten manuscript to the first song that clay wrote! it went for 55,000! he also sold the rings right off his fingers! he was in good spirits and very flirty and fun!

+ Reply to Thread