+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudatskee;2247203;
    pretty much everyone knows Clay is gay. He could come out the closet like so many other celebs and it would not matter since gayness is everywhere. However, he chooses not to divulge his sexuality in order to keep this buzz/aura of mystery about him. It keeps his name in the papers and that's what counts.
    I agree with both sentiments. I think he's gay and I think he chooses to keep quiet to retain a media buzz. Truthfully, I could care less about either. If he's gay, he's gay. No big deal. If he doesn't speak about his sexuality to drive media attention, more power to him. Shows he's media savvy and can keep his name in the spotlight (although for some very unfortunate reasons).

What bothers me is his primadonna behavior. I have no patience for arrogance. The moment Clay's ego took hold was the moment I was no longer a fan. Had he stayed humble, I'd still be supporting him.

I don't think Clay is a prima donna at all. He still seems very down to earth and grateful for his success and dedicated to his Unicef and BAF work. As for his private life, for something that people consider so unimportant there sure is a lot of talk about it both in the media and on message boards. I'd rather talk about his music or TV appearances.

Gris, thanks for the video link. The audio isn't great but it's fun to watch anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2247258;
    What bothers me is his primadonna behavior. I have no patience for arrogance.
    What primadonna behavior? Name some, I'd like to know which ones you're referring to.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2250423;
    What primadonna behavior? Name some, I'd like to know which ones you're referring to.

Thanks.
    doesnt matter to me..everything I have seen of Clay is NOTHING premadonna..he is always so humble and sweet.

Clay will be on the mike and juliette show cohosting tomorrow!! and Entertainment tonight will be behind the scenes!! Mike and Juliette doesnt play everywhere...but if it plays in your area youll sure enjoy seeing Clay on there

their promo said "the last time Clay cohosted a morning show it caused a media frenzy(with a picture of Clay) Now he is going to try his hand at it again(then it backs up and has his hand over their mouths hehe) julliette said they are also going to kidnap Clay and take him to do kareoke, should be really funny!
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;2250479;
    doesnt matter to me..everything I have seen of Clay is NOTHING premadonna..he is always so humble and sweet.

Clay will be on the mike and juliette show cohosting tomorrow!! and Entertainment tonight will be behind the scenes!! Mike and Juliette doesnt play everywhere...but if it plays in your area youll sure enjoy seeing Clay on there

their promo said "the last time Clay cohosted a morning show it caused a media frenzy(with a picture of Clay) Now he is going to try his hand at it again(then it backs up and has his hand over their mouths hehe) julliette said they are also going to kidnap Clay and take him to do kareoke, should be really funny!
    Oh I wish this aired here. I'm mad I'm going to miss it. Sounds like it is going to be a blast
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

)
    I think so too but I just want to see what someone has to say, the facts to back it up. Maybe it's just perception.

Okay now I would totally be on board for that. I think it would be a blast to go karaoking with Clay. I don't think that show is in my area either. Bummer.

I can't edit my previous post but wanted to ammend it to say - that show IS on in my area! I'm watching it now! Clay is hilarious. He just said "oh my goodness! I've ruined another talk show!!"

I wonder if he doesn't have a secret desire to be doing his own show instead of being a singer because he sure is making the rounds lately.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2;2251592;
    Okay now I would totally be on board for that. I think it would be a blast to go karaoking with Clay. I don't think that show is in my area either. Bummer.
    That show airs here & it sucks. It's so cheesy. You people that don't have it, you're not missing anything.

FORT Fogey
    i saw it this morning and i was in denial over clay's gayness but he soooo is gay.

+ Reply to Thread