+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

Used to like Kelly Ripa on AMC and when she first started on Regis and Kelly. Now I think all this fame has gone to her head, seriously. She has a huge EGO!! Over inflated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy in SD;2228562;
    Hey, if former Clay fans change their minds, that's their right. But I think it's crazy to judge celebs by what the tabloids and gossip sites say.
    Don't think too many fans do, maybe a few, thinks it's just a small amount of people. Their loss.

I never believed gossip rags before Clay and I certainly wont after. Its so easy to photoshop anything, and I choose to believe Clay at his word...

FYI he will be on Kimmel valentines night...they are always a riot when they get together, so it is sure to be a good time! also, Clay joined up with unicef on yahoo answers, lots of good discussion and responses..I love that he holds these causes close to his heart, he never wanted to be just a useless celebrity.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    You know, it makes no difference to me whatsoever if Clay is gay or not. Kelly Ripa's antics have no effect on my opinion of Clay. I loved his voice the first time I heard it. I love it now. I also love his dedication to important causes and charities. What a beautiful voice and heart.

did you all see Clay on Kimmel last night *swoon* he sang a special valentine song made up of candy hearts haha "fax me"

you can watch part of the candy heart song http://television.aol.com/franchise/top5.adp

and then vote for it as tv's top moment!
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2238443;
    You know, it makes no difference to me whatsoever if Clay is gay or not. Kelly Ripa's antics have no effect on my opinion of Clay.
    Me neither but it bugs the heck out of me when she goes on tv dissing him. Crap her.

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;2233610;
    I never believed gossip rags before Clay and I certainly wont after.

Neither did I.

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;2243393;
    did you all see Clay on Kimmel last night *swoon* he sang a special valentine song made up of candy hearts haha "fax me"

you can watch part of the candy heart song http://television.aol.com/franchise/top5.adp

and then vote for it as tv's top moment!
    Yeah, the 'impromptu' song was hilarious. It also gave people a good glimpse of the voice that made Clay a star (in case they'd forgotten).

ATDW has sold over 500,400 copies (SoundScan) as of this past week, and the current single, A Thousand Different Ways, is at #29 on the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart. (It's been hovering around #30 for several weeks and is slowly gaining spins and impressions.)

As for the tabloid gossip crap, it seems some other celebs (Cameron Diaz, Kenny Chesney) are speaking our and/or successfully suing the rags (at least in the UK) for making up defamatory stories. (Harder to prevail in court in the US if you're a public figure, but at least Diaz's case illustrates the fact that the tabloids do publish stories that have no evidentiary basis.)

Anyway, it seems Stephen Curtis Chapman thinks enough of Clay's talent and character to invite him to join him onstage for a duet this past week in NC.
    (The audio isn't very clear, but the song was "The Great Adventure," one of Chapman's songs which Clay had recorded pre-Idol. That was an amazing performance.)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

and he has been looking so happy, on kimmel..and then at the concert last night..He is just glowing, Im glad..its good to see him like that again

pretty much everyone knows Clay is gay. He could come out the closet like so many other celebs and it would not matter since gayness is everywhere. However, he chooses not to divulge his sexuality in order to keep this buzz/aura of mystery about him. It keeps his name in the papers and that's what counts.

+ Reply to Thread