+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 180 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2151837;
    DesertRose and Fluff, I completely agree with you on the whole Rosie issue. She should have kept her trap shut and let it go away. For some reason, Rosie feels the need to get into everyone else's business. She needs to butt out and worry about her own life

Considering Rosie didn't openly reveal her sexual persuasion to the public for many years, it really did sound like she was effectively 'outing' Clay, which I'm sure was not her intension.
    She was very clumsy imo.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2151863;

Considering Rosie didn't openly reveal her sexual persuasion to the public for many years, it really did sound like she was effectively 'outing' Clay, which I'm sure was not her intension.
    She was very clumsy imo.
    Oh I'm not saying that her intensions were to out Clay. I'm saying that she is so concerned with everyone else's life and what is going on with them instead of herself. What they need to do is just let it drop already!!! It was stupid for him to do, but it is just stupid for her to make a big deal out of it.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2151843;
    In all fairness, Kelly's comment to Regis on Monday was that she didn't appreciate Clay putting his hand over her mouth in the "middle of an interview." I suspect in her mind, that is a completely different act than doing it during the one-on-one 15-minute chatfest that goes on in the beginning of the show.

And ditto on the Rosie thing, as I think it surely escalated the entire incident. BW may have talked about it again today, but at least Kelly had the good sense to keep mum this morning.
    Who knows what goes on in her mind? And who cares? As I said before, she's too full of herself and thinks everyone should bow down to her. I see no dfference in when it happens, a hand over the mouth is not a polite gesture. Apparently to Kelly, it is only wrong if someone other than her, is doing it .

I think if Kelly hadn't felt the need to complain about it on Monday, maybe no one else would have either.

I love Kelly and was never a huge Clay fan so I will leave my biased opinion out of this.

However, like people have said, this would have all been forgotten had Rosie not said anything. I used to like Rosie until Tuesday. Those comments were outright ridiculous. "I don't know ehere your hands have been honey" is homophobic??? Give me a break!
    Rosie seems to always look for s*** where there is none. She should keep her fat mouth shut.
    She embarrassed Clay more than anything with her homophomic drama, 1 by outing him and 2 by calling him not very goodlooking.
    I have no respect for Rosie any more. I hate people who cry rasicm and crap like that where it is evident there was none!
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 11-22-2006 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Language

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan;2151929;
    , 1 by outing him !

Well, he's still not outed. He hasn't come out to say he is gay. Plus Rosie just looks for stuff. So anything that comes out of her fat trap isn't always the truth
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2151935;
    Well, he's still not outed. He hasn't come out to say he is gay. Plus Rosie just looks for stuff. So anything that comes out of her fat trap isn't always the truth
    LOL..that's true too.
    She really upset with me that comment.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    did anyone see the pictures of Kelly Ripa putting her hands over Regis' mouth in February 2006?

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats;2152118;
    did anyone see the pictures of Kelly Ripa putting her hands over Regis' mouth in February 2006?

Yes and she knows Regis really well and it wasn't during an interview with a guest, makes a difference. I think so anyways.

I dont agree..half of Kellys argument was that it was cold and flu season, its cold and flu season no matter who you are, putting her hands on regis face doesnt mean that because she "knows" him that she cant pass him germs as well...and I saw the video, Regis did not look happy when she did that..

for what its worth, there is also a picture of simon cowell putting his hand over her mouth and kelly said nothing...

it probably comes as no surprise that I dont think Rosie is an A list celebrity and I think Clay is actually doing pretty good for himself...YMMV obviously.
    Last edited by srs_in_Oregon; 11-22-2006 at 10:55 PM.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

But does she know Regis well enough to know that he wants her clamping her hand over his mouth? My guess is that he is no more thrilled with it than she was. Maybe the next time she does it he will call her on it. I would love that.

+ Reply to Thread