+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 180 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I just saw it as him goofing off. I don't think he's ticked at her for dressing like him on Halloween at all. I think he was trying to make a joke about the whole thing.

I didn't buy his cd yet and I'm kicking myself in the butt. His voice is absolutely amazing. I just love this guy to death
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2145594;
    I just saw it as him goofing off. I don't think he's ticked at her for dressing like him on Halloween at all. I think he was trying to make a joke about the whole thing.

I didn't buy his cd yet and I'm kicking myself in the butt. His voice is absolutely amazing. I just love this guy to death
    Yes, he does have a very beautiful voice! Do you know where I can find out where he will be going on his tour? I live on the east coast of VA and I was wondering if he will be in my area.

http://clayaiken.com/

Tour information is on the left side
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

THANK YOU!!!! He is going to be in my area on the 7th. I think I might check it out. Have to run it by my husband first. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz;2145837;
    THANK YOU!!!! He is going to be in my area on the 7th. I think I might check it out. Have to run it by my husband first. LOL

You're welcome my3boyz. Good luck getting tickets because I tried getting them around here the day they went on sale and it sold out within minutes. Please let me know if you do get them and how the show was

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz;2145489;
    What is up with Clay today? He is on LIVE with Regis and Kelly and TOTALLY going off on Kelly. I mean he is being VERY rude! He is trying to say it in a joking manner but it still comes off a bit nasty. I have always seen him being so sweet so I'm puzzled. It seems he is ticked about Kelly dressing as him on Halloween a few years ago. If he was ticked with her I wonder why he decided to go on the show.
    Have you ever seen the way Kelly and Regis go at each other on the show. It's all in fun just like it was today with Clay and Kelly, but they make jokes about each other all the time, like Kelly saying Regis's fans are "The Re-jects."
    I'm sure behind the joking Clay really does have some hurt or resentment about the way Kelly made fun of him last Halloween. Did you see that show? It wasn't just an impression like they showed today (which was funny), it was very mean and inappropriate in my opinion. Way beyond just an comic impersonation. I think Clay handled co-hosting with Kelly and getting on with her very well, especially after that. Anyway, I'll bet most viewers just thought Clay stepped into Regis's shoes in very good form!

He didn't sound all that great today, but they did air some clips of his ATDW songs so you can hear what the studio versions sound like.

I didn't like his hair very much today. I think it looked a lot better when he taped Tyra Banks's show:

Don't forget, Clay's appearance on Tyra's show is scheduled for next Wednesday, Nov. 22.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

Oh Grisabella, I didn't like his hair either. I do like it in the picture you have above. Any avatars of him on Tyra you would like to share with the rest of the Claymates??

Can someone enlighten me as to what happened on Regis and Kelly that has her and her fans upset??? I have that day tivo-d, but didn't get a chance to watch it over the weekend. I was watching at work, but again didn't get to see the whole thing. She said something to the effect of him being disrespectful and covering her mouth at one point in the show. She was really upset about the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2148964;
    She said something to the effect of him being disrespectful and covering her mouth at one point in the show. She was really upset about the whole thing.
    I didn't see the show nor have I heard about this, but wow! All I can say is "Good For Clay" for covering her mouth if he did so! Somebody needs to. I find her extremely annoying and can't stomach the show due to her incessant babblin'! She talks over the guests all the time and they can never get a word in edgewise.
    So again, If Clay covered her pie hole, Way to go Clay!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2149075;
    I didn't see the show nor have I heard about this, but wow! All I can say is "Good For Clay" for covering her mouth if he did so! Somebody needs to. I find her extremely annoying and can't stomach the show due to her incessant babblin'! She talks over the guests all the time and they can never get a word in edgewise.
    So again, If Clay covered her pie hole, Way to go Clay!!

LOL, that was my first reaction too. But then I thought about all the people that don't like Clay....this will just give them another reason to not like him. I'll have to watch the show tonight and see what she is talking about.

She went on and on about it too for the whole show. At one point Regis wouldn't be quiet and she told him that she was going to get Clay to bring his cold sweaty palm to Regis' mouth (which I found very rude on Kelly's part) I'm not saying that I agree with what he did or with her as I didn't watch the show, but she isn't always the friendliest person to get along with on the show.

+ Reply to Thread