+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 179 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

TVGuide Channel will be airing a special on AI, to promote the new season and will include stuff about past seasons. It airs today at 6pm EST/5pm CST

u rock i rock lets kiss! ClayAiken#1Fan's Avatar
    Dang I missed it!
    I lOvE clay aiken

I saw a cute preview of Ed where a guy trades Clay's old bottle of water for a fresh one. As Clay is walking away, he shoves it into a plastic bag saying to his friend "Ebay Gold." It was really funny. You can download it at Airplay central.

Can't wait to see Clay on Leno show. I hope his performance of "The Way" is equal to his "invisible" performance

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea
    I saw a cute preview of Ed where a guy trades Clay's old bottle of water for a fresh one. As Clay is walking away, he shoves it into a plastic bag saying to his friend "Ebay Gold." It was really funny. You can download it at Airplay central.

Can't wait to see Clay on Leno show. I hope his performance of "The Way" is equal to his "invisible" performance
    I'm looking forward to all of Clay's appearances coming up. He's gonna be the "Musical Guest" on Saturday Night Live" too!! See below.....

Upcoming Appearances:
    1/21 The Tonight Show (NBC)
    1/23 Ed (NBC)
    1/31 VH1 All Access: Spotlight (VH1)
    2/7 Saturday Night Live - Musical Guest
    2/7 & 2/8 CNN People In The News (CNN)

Quote Originally Posted by 4#24Jeff
    I'm looking forward to all of Clay's appearances coming up. He's gonna be the "Musical Guest" on Saturday Night Live" too!! See below.....

Upcoming Appearances:
    1/21 The Tonight Show (NBC)
    1/23 Ed (NBC)
    1/31 VH1 All Access: Spotlight (VH1)
    2/7 Saturday Night Live - Musical Guest
    2/7 & 2/8 CNN People In The News (CNN)
    Thanks 4#24Jeff for the update on Clay's appearances. I do have one question though, what time is the VH1 All Access going to be on. I need to set the VCR for this one.

Ditto. Thanks!

A couple of interesting Clay interviews

"Clay Aiken idolizes kids with developmental disabilities"
    USA Today

This is a very interesting article about Clay, his foundation and his background working with kids.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/spotlighthealth/2004-01-20-aiken_x.htm

Clay is also on the cover of the next issue of Ability magazine, with an in-depth article on the same subject. It's posted at rht.

http://www.redhottopic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12116

My sister just informed me that Clay and Kelly will be on American Idol Wednesday. I hope they sing a duet to break down the barriers between Clay and Kelly fans. It would be nice for each other's fans to be able to get along and enjoy the concert.

I just posted that Clay and Kelly will be on American Idol on Wednesday, I'm not so sure this is accurate information. I'm sorry if I got anyone's hopes up. I don't think they would have them on so soon, unless they think it would be good for the shows ratings or to promote Clay and Kelly's tour since tickets go on sale the 24th. Sorry, I spoke to soon.

Just wondering if anyone caught Clay on Jay Leno last night? He performed The Way. He really did a great job. He sounded wonderful and was adorable during the interview. The only thing I didn't like was his boots that he had on. Just not my type. Seeing him perform this song, now I can't wait for the tour to hit my area.

+ Reply to Thread