+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 180 FirstFirst ... 76126166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1799
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

Re: Clay Aiken

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Aww, I love Fantasia. When she is good, she is very, very good. She is very well-regarded in the R&B community. I still laugh when I think of that one performance she did a few years back that had Simon's eyes popping out from shock. It was too funny!
    You mean the one where the camera caught him mouthing the words "what the hell was that"? Now that was indeed funny.
    Lil Bit likes this.

Wasn't that the year she wore that horrific bodysuit with the side cutouts? Awful. I was never a fan of hers.

echo - Oops! I meant the finale week was my anniversary! Still have another month to go! LOL

I haven't heard much about Clay lately so I am curious to hear if there is a promotion behind his appearance. Although, I do think it would be interesting if AI did some kind of "decade" thing. Like bring back the top finalists and/or winners (for the finale maybe) each year as they hit their 10-year mark. So this year should be Clay, Kim Locke and Ruben, etc.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I'm looking forward to seeing Clay tonight!

I thought he sang that song better than he did in the finale - but sitll too many runs and whatnot to suit me. I like Clay a lot, but he's no Art Garfunkel.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

FORT Fogey

Clay's face looked like it was made of clay..the man had some work done
    NCLurker likes this.

I'm embarrassed to say that I flaked and totally forgot to watch.

ibot2much - I believe Clay had some reconstructive work done as a result of a medical issue involving his jaw. There was much discussion of it in this thread previously.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I'm so relieved that Fantasia didn't embarrass us last night. Maybe the girl is getting her act together, finally.

LOVED Clay. It looks like he's had dental work. I have too, so I can't say much about that. It could be medically needed though.

I think Clay's performance was vocally better than any other guest performer this season. I can hardly believe it's been 10 years, since he won, I mean came in second on AI!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm so relieved that Fantasia didn't embarrass us last night. Maybe the girl is getting her act together, finally.

LOVED Clay. It looks like he's had dental work. I have too, so I can't say much about that. It could be medically needed though.

I think Clay's performance was vocally better than any other guest performer this season. I can hardly believe it's been 10 years, since he won, I mean came in second on AI!
    He won in my book
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I liked that Clay emphasized how he has used his fame coupled with his prior background as a teacher to further charity work in the field of education of children with disabilities.
    NCLurker likes this.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Clay's face looked like it was made of clay..the man had some work done

I am aware of the dental work, etc. However ... his hair looked different and much thicker to me. Has he had hair implants .... maybe ? Sure looks like it.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread