+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 180 FirstFirst ... 75125165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1799
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

Re: Clay Aiken

I know that in the South it is much less likely that someone would just drop by without at least calling.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

So Clay is going to be performing on this week's AI results show? I just saw it on the tv listings. Hmmmm..... May have to tune in for once this season

It's hard for me to believe it's been 10 years. Amusingly, this is also my 10 year wedding anniversary and the finale and results were the week I was away on my honeymoon!! I was actually upset that I had to miss it. My Dad had taped it for me (both the performance and results shows) and I was able to watch them back to back and was beyond shocked that Clay didn't win after his performance of "Bridge Over Troubled Water" which I still think is one of the best ever AI performances.

I always enjoy when he pops up on AI so looking forward to seeing him this week.
    Debb70 and Eastcoastmom like this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I just heard this, I love Clay
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Thanks, MiaT2! So will you and your husband be celebrating your anniversary watching Clay on American Idol ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    So Clay is going to be performing on this week's AI results show? I just saw it on the tv listings. Hmmmm..... May have to tune in for once this season

It's hard for me to believe it's been 10 years. Amusingly, this is also my 10 year wedding anniversary and the finale and results were the week I was away on my honeymoon!! I was actually upset that I had to miss it. My Dad had taped it for me (both the performance and results shows) and I was able to watch them back to back and was beyond shocked that Clay didn't win after his performance of "Bridge Over Troubled Water" which I still think is one of the best ever AI performances.

I always enjoy when he pops up on AI so looking forward to seeing him this week.
    I'm very curious as to what he will be singing. Any word?

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I'm very curious as to what he will be singing. Any word?
    Whatever it is I guarantee it is going to be better than the mess we will hear from Fantasia!

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Whatever it is I guarantee it is going to be better than the mess we will hear from Fantasia!
    Fantasia is the reason fast forward was invented.
    NCLurker likes this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    Fantasia is the reason fast forward was invented.
    true!
    NCLurker likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Aww, I love Fantasia. When she is good, she is very, very good. She is very well-regarded in the R&B community. I still laugh when I think of that one performance she did a few years back that had Simon's eyes popping out from shock. It was too funny!
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Aww, I love Fantasia. When she is good, she is very, very good. She is very well-regarded in the R&B community. I still laugh when I think of that one performance she did a few years back that had Simon's eyes popping out from shock. It was too funny!
    Well I suppose it is good someone thinks she is good. I have no way of knowing what the R&B community thinks of her, but I do know that she isn't representative of any part of the genre that I enjoy.

Now, back to Clay, has anyone seen anything in regard to what he is promoting, besides himself?

+ Reply to Thread