Clay is wonderful. He has so much charisma and talent. I really liken him to almost a male version of, dare I say ... Celine Dion? I was watching a Celine video and some of her moves, the way she dramatically jerks her head from one side to another for emphasis, is exactly what Clay does. In fact, I would dare to even say that he has been influenced by her somewhat.Originally Posted by combatcutie
Some basic Clay/Celine comparisons ... help me out!
- Both sing ballads and uptempos equally well
- Both are very poised, polished and humorous
- Both singers' names start with letter 'C'
- Both last names are two syllables
- Both started their careers in virtual obscurity (Montreal and North Carolina)
- Both singers jerk their heads to one side for dramatic emphasis
Please add more!