Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

You call that MUSIC!!?? Ellender's Avatar

Re: Clay Aiken

A little better article, from Popeater.com:
    Clay Aiken Is a Dad. Yep.
    AP
    Posted 8-8-08

RALEIGH, N.C. (Aug. 8) - Former "American Idol" runner-up Clay Aiken is a father.
    The 29-year-old crooner from Raleigh announced the birth of Parker Foster Aiken on his Web site's blog Friday

"No hyphens. One first name," he wrote. "One middle name. One last name."

Aiken's mother, Faye, told Raleigh TV station WRAL the child was born in North Carolina.

The baby's mother is Jaymes Foster, Aiken's friend and record producer whom he met while performing on "American Idol." Their son was born at 8:08 a.m. Friday, and weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces and was 19 inches long, according to the statement on the Web site.

"The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy," Aiken wrote. "Mama Jaymes is doing quite well also."

2008-08-08 11:06:38
    The best one I've seen so far, aside from Clay's own blog, is this one from WRAL.com (Raleigh):
    Clay Aiken becomes a father :: WRAL.com

Clay Aiken becomes a father
    Posted: Today at 10:10 a.m.

RALEIGH, N.C. — Clay Aiken became a father Friday morning with the birth of a baby boy, his mother told WRAL’s Lynda Loveland in an exclusive interview.

Aiken’s best friend, producer Jaymes Foster, gave birth at 8:08 a.m. at an undisclosed location in North Carolina.

Parker Foster Aiken weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces and was 19 inches long.

Aiken’s mother, Faye, said the baby has dark hair and that her son is smiling from ear-to-ear.

Aiken and Foster will raise the child together. They met when Aiken appeared on American Idol. ...

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Congratulations to Clay. He is going to be a wonderful father.

I have to say that as much as I love Clay, this did not help the "gay" rumors at all. The tabloids are going to run wild with this
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

well, clay has never made big life decisions based on what the tabloids will do about it..he's happy, thats all that matters to me.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fan

Clay pays about as much attention to tabloids as they deserve, which is none. If you believe tabloids you deserve to be lied to.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

isn't it amusing that he was born at 8:08am on 08/08/08???

and i love how he named him after his adopted father ... very sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by AllDone;3160327;
    Clay pays about as much attention to tabloids as they deserve, which is none. If you believe tabloids you deserve to be lied to.
    Absolutely. Just like the National Enquirer and John Edwards.

Blanket statements are so fun.

BarefootDyke, according to Chinese tradition, that is a VERY auspicious birth day and time!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3160711;
    BarefootDyke, according to Chinese tradition, that is a VERY auspicious birth day and time!
    they were mentioning that on the radio yesterday and that it some of the reason why the olympics started when it did.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AllDone;3160327;

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3160711;
    Absolutely. Just like the National Enquirer and John Edwards.

Blanket statements are so fun.
    If some men who cheat on their wives wear white socks, does that mean that all men who wear white socks are cheaters?

If tabloids tell a hundred lies and rumors a week and some of it turns out to be true, does that mean that we should assume that they are a reliable source of news?

Of course not.

If tabloids tell a hundred lies and rumors a week and some of it turns out to be true, does that mean that we should assume that they are a reliable source of news?
    No -- nor does it mean one must consider them always to be unreliable. What it means (since you kindly asked my opinion ), is that you should evaluate their stories on an individual basis, as do most intelligent news consumers.

I hope you don't get all of your news from Clay's site -- but who knows, maybe he will start covering the presidential race in his spare time

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Guys, I'm not saying that I believe the rumors. I have gone on record stating that I could care less what he does in his sex life. I love him, his voice, his kindness etc. I even danced to one of his songs on my wedding day. I'm just saying that people that were on the fence about him may believe these stupid rumors.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread