+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

Re: Clay Aiken

Quote Originally Posted by pintobean;3028806;
    My question is if she did want to have a child with him and knew because of her age that she would have to be artificial inseminated? Or were they and still are sexually active, wanted a child and couldn't seem to get pregnant and had to go the artificial way? Is Clay romantically involved with this woman or just the sperm donor? That's what I'm wondering.
    It just dawned on me that just because a woman is artifically inseminated doesn't mean the couple hasn't had sex together.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3028950;
    My thoughts exactly.
    If Clay were married to her, everyone would be saying she's robbing the cradle or something like that

She is an older woman.

still waiting for confirmation from Clay, but if its true then congratulations to him and the mother! he will make a wonderful father.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

that's creepy being a sperm-donor. Kinda reminds me of Jacko's nurse bearing his children.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

Clay Aiken is going to be a father, PEOPLE has confirmed.

"The story is true, a rep for David Foster, told PEOPLE Wednesday, of the TMZ.com report that Aiken, 29, impregnated David's sister, music producer Jaymes Foster. "It is true Clay is the father. She was artificially inseminated by Clay. She's due in August."

The rep added of Aiken and Foster, "They have been friends ever since American Idol, when they worked together."

Foster also executive produced Aiken's album A Thousand Different Ways.

Aiken's reps have not yet commented.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Isn't this odd?

I would think Clay would want to wait to have children with the woman that he marries..the woman of his dreams...the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with, and raise a family?

uhm, in case you didn't know, just remove the "wo" from man, and the sentence would be fine.

This whole thing is way creepy!

Here's another news story from celeb gossip site Just Jared: Clay Aiken is Going To Be A Father!!! | Clay Aiken : Just Jared

Clay Aiken impregnated someone and is expected to soon be a baby daddy!

Jaymes Foster, Clay’s producer and best friend, was artificial inseminated with the 29-year-old singer’s sperm, according to TMZ. Clay will reportedly have an active role in raising the child.

Foster, 50, produced several of Clay’s CDs and is the sister of record mogul David Foster. A rep for Foster says, “By the way she looks great, glowing and very happy. She and Clay have been good friends for a long time.”
    2003-2008.

now there is an article saying that Jaymes is in fact pregnant, but it isnt Clays baby. David Fosters ex wife (who is still close to David and Jaymes) said it was ridiculous, and Jaymes would be interested to know that clay fathered her baby so..we really dont know, I know that I would be shocked to know that the media fabricated something *snark*
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

There are so many news sources confirming it with no denial by anyone involved that I tend to believe it. All a bit weird, in my book but hey, to each their own. I guess this is a way for Clay to have children and he will probably be a good dad.

+ Reply to Thread