+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

Re: Clay Aiken

Its so funny to watch Mo interview, because he will get Clay just laughing..but he sits there just stoned faced as if wondering if you could eat pea pod skins, and talking about dirt eaters in Georgia was the most normal thing ever

I didnt know much about Mo before watching this interview, but he is cracking me up!
    Last edited by srs_in_Oregon; 05-11-2008 at 01:28 PM.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;2986017;
    here is a cute video of a dinner interview with Clay at benihana in NY, funniest interview Ive ever seen, and its facinating to watch Clay eat hehe

Clay Aiken at Benihana - News Bloggers
    Oh lawdymighty...is that going to be showing up on TaxiTV during my cab rides for the next few weeks? *shudder* Not something I want to sit through 20 times after working all night.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Grat interview. I noticed that they played Chinese music at the beginning of the video when Benihana's is a Japanese restaurant! I knew this because I am Chinese.

You call that MUSIC!!?? Ellender's Avatar

Howard heats up Broadway's 'Roof' - Entertainment News, Legit News, Media - Variety
    Howard heats up Broadway's 'Roof'
    Actor's return bumps box office sales

By GORDON COX
    Posted: Mon., May 12, 2008, 3:16pm PT

The return of one actor and the departure of another wrought box office turbulence along Broadway last week, with total sales dipping slightly as drops at some individual shows were largely balanced by bumps at others.

On the other hand, the departure of American Idol alum Clay Aiken from "Monty Python's Spamalot" ($519,454) caused sales for the tuner to plummet by more than $300,000, the steepest slide of the sesh.

Oh, and Clay is Jay Leno's guest on The Tonight Show tonight (NBC). It seems he will get couch time and also be the musical guest.
    This appearance is a little late to help first week sales of his new album, but it should help for this week and later weeks.

Also, Ken Barnes (Idol Chatter) has a track-by-track review of the album HERE.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Ellender;2989539;
    Oh, and Clay is Jay Leno's guest on The Tonight Show tonight (NBC). It seems he will get couch time and also be the musical guest.
    This appearance is a little late to help first week sales of his new album, but it should help for this week and later weeks.

Also, Ken Barnes (Idol Chatter) has a track-by-track review of the album HERE.
    Clay was very entertaining tonight on Leno! He's got a quick wit about him and was exchanging quips pretty good there with Jack Black too...

My DVR cut out in the middle of his song....I didn't catch the name of it but I liked the little bit I did hear/see....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Clay was adorable on Leno He sure can quip with those late night comedians quite well...

The song was "On My Way here" written by Ryan Tedder from One republic, the version that Clay is singing on promo is quite shortened, the song goes over 4 minutes, and Clay cuts out the second verse, and goes from first verse, to bridge, to chorus and end..I think tonight was his best peformance of it...he does such a good job.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

It was a great interview. He is so funny. It is fun to watch him keep the hosts on their toes, going one for one with them. I thought he looked better than ever too.

Re: Clay Aiken on AOL Sessions Live May 13, 2008

I thought he was really funny on Leno last night too and he looked great. The song he sang was the title cut from the new album, "On My Way Here."
    I think he sounded really good but the song was shortened by about half, so I don't think the audience really got the feel of the song.

I believe Clay will be doing that song and a couple others on AOL Sessions Live today (May 13).

Popeater.com had the first audio of the whole song and you can still hear it at their site. AOL also had a "First Listen" audio of that song and others from OMWH. I don't know if the AOL First Listen to the album is still available at aol.com/music or not.
    Last edited by Ellender; 05-13-2008 at 10:39 AM.

FORT Fan

Clay will be on The Rachel Ray show and on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow.

He was seen out and about with Jamie and they didn't crop her out of the photo for a change. Shocking!

+ Reply to Thread