+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

Re: Clay Aiken

Have to say I agree, BoBoFan...

I agree too, what is up with the hair? The color is nice.

2 new promo pics from RCA

Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

You call that MUSIC!!?? Ellender's Avatar

Not crazy about the hair color either (it may be his natural color) but some of the pics you see in the media are just unflattering shots. Here are some better ones from the same time frame with the same hair.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You call that MUSIC!!?? Ellender's Avatar

I think Clay usually looks much better in motion (video) or in candid shots like screen caps than in posed pics. Somehow he seems to tense up when he's posing for still photos.

On My Way here is up on Clays myspace!!! and finally, they got it fixed so the songs play automatically, they used to be where you had to press play when you went there.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

oooh just ran into some interesting news. Singer/songwriter Josh Kelley wrote a song for Clay. We dont know what song or if it made the album, but I love him! he has an awesome soulful sound.

Pop-Rock Candy Mountain- An Entertainment blog featuring Music, Movies, Pop Culture, Celebrity Interviews and more.

PRCM: What’s your touring schedule like nowadays? Do you try to stay out for less lengths of time?
    JK: Yeah, I don’t want to go out for two months at a time; that’s bad for my home life. I want to go out for two or three weeks on and then two or three weeks off. It keeps me home and I write when I’m home. I’ve started writing for other people. I’ve written for Rhianna, Clay Aiken, Whitney Houston — it’s getting crazy! I’m writing a lot.

the hair looks gay! No pun intended. He needs a buzzcut or go back to the short frosty-tips ala Ryan Seacrest.

Whoa! So you're using "gay" as a put down? Good thing you're not in my classroom. I'd write you up.
    Count your blessings!

I actually think Clay must be using the hair to try and prove he's not gay. No gay man worth his salt would be seen in public with such an awful cut and color!

+ Reply to Thread