+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 180 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1799
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

FORT Fan

Re: Clay Aiken

Popeater is owned by AOL. They are also hosting the First Listen with RCA's permission.

Clay Aiken, 'On My Way Here' -- Song Premiere - PopEater Music Blog

You call that MUSIC!!?? Ellender's Avatar

You can now hear the song at AOL Music / First Listen: AOL Music: Clay Aiken

Quote Originally Posted by Ellender;2899929;
    The first single, the title track, has been leaked ahead of time. I mean there's a full-length audio file of it available on the web, a day ahead of schedule. Supposed to be on AOL Music tomorrow too.
    Evidently 4 unfinished cuts off of Kelly Clarkson's new album have been leaked as well & she ain't happy about it. There really ought to be some sort of law against this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellender;2900212;
    You can now hear the song at AOL Music / First Listen: AOL Music: Clay Aiken
    I just listened to it and actually like the song. I look forward to his new album.
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

On My Way here: I LOVE it!! I think this is Clays best single to date, bravo Tedder! bravo Clay!
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

You call that MUSIC!!?? Ellender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2900268;
    Evidently 4 unfinished cuts off of Kelly Clarkson's new album have been leaked as well & she ain't happy about it. There really ought to be some sort of law against this stuff.
    There is.
    It's called copyright law.
    The problem is, there are so many sites on the web that it's hard for the copyright holders to go after all the violators. But they often do make people take down posted lyrics, mp3s, videos, etc. that infringe their copyrights.

Clays single impacts radio on April 28th

Clay will be on QVC on April 21

(feel free to correct my dates if theyre wrong haha)
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Everyone so far loves Clay's new single, I'll have to listen to it again.

Okay I just listened it to and I have to say I don't care for the song. I must be the only one. To my ears, the melody and lyrics don't seem to blend well, go together.

Last edited by graycat11; 04-08-2008 at 11:17 AM.

Graycat, at first listen I cocked my head to one side and said hmm. I need to listen to this again. I did and liked it better. The third time I began to hear the layers contained in this arrangement and found that I really did like it quite a lot. If you have the time you may want to give it another go. Of course, you may decide it just isn't your cup of tea. That's what music is all about.

I love the layers! I love how it starts out slow and thin, and then picks up with the drum beat, and more upbeat, and then ends slow again..I love the finger snaps, which isnt actually finger snaps but something with the drums lol I love the lyrics, how they tell a story and resonate with so many people..

BTW Clay is going to have a bonus song on itunes.

if you dont like OMWH luckily, the cd is a hodge podge of all kinds of tempos and genres, so hopefully there will be something you will like.

+ Reply to Thread