+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruben Studdard Part VII

I missed it. I usually don't watch a lot of TV on the weekends and miss shows/clips that I normally would want to see/hear. It seems that he did well. I would guess that he would make a couple of singing appearances on AI.

I missed the Natl. anthem as well. I set my VCR at 6 p.m. Sunday for 15 minutes, but there was just football commentary.

to the site Thallia
    "That's Numberwang!"

Thallia

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam
    I missed the Natl. anthem as well. I set my VCR at 6 p.m. Sunday for 15 minutes, but there was just football commentary.

I heard the PA guy say his name while the guys were chatting.
    He gave it the old RUUUUUUUUUUUBEN STUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDAAARRRDDDDD and I had a horrible feeling they would just chat through it and we wouldn't get to see him.

He was wearing ear muffs too, quite adorable.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I did the same thing, Fluff. I panicked when those announcers kept chatting, but realized what we were hearing in the background was the Eagles starting team members being announced.

Pillbeam, the pre-game show began at 6pm. I read kick-off was at 6:45, so I figured Ruben to be somewhere between 6:30 and 6:45. I am a huge football fan, though, so I am used to these broadcasts. Sorry, you missed it, wish I'd have thought to post my time figuration.

Reminder for Wednesday's viewing:
    Ellen , Ryan Seacrest, Access Hollywood, premiere of video on MTV TRL, also a rumor of a Larry King Live appearance that night.
    Sing & dance the night away!

I thought Ruben did a great job on the anthem yesterday. I still wish he and Clay would sing it a little more "straight" and with less melisma, but he did sound good. I hadn't heard that he would be singing the anthem, so I was very surprised when they announced his name. I've seen him wear the Donovan McNabb jersey several times before, so it makes sense that he was there. I'm happy for Carolina fans, but my son is a big Eagles fan, so he was very disappointed with how the game went.

Ruben's video debuted at #10 today on 106 & Park. Please vote daily to keep it there and moving up. It got a great live studio audience reaction! It only takes a minute to vote using this link. Once per day only.
    http://www.bet.com/peoplepoll/1,,138,00.html

Tomorrow it will be premiered on MTV TRL and then will be eligible to be voted on there, too. Here's their link
    http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/votevideo.jhtml

Also, don't forget tomorrow:
    Ellen DeGenerres show, Ryan Seacrest show, and Access Hollywood.
    No on the Larry King rumor, though.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Just a reminder to Ruben fans. He will be on Ellen today.

I read that Rickey is one of Ruben's backup singers on Ellen today - can't wait to get home and see it.

+ Reply to Thread