+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Ryan Seacrest, Host

I think Ryan has recently turned 29.

I saw the tail end of his TV show about a week ago. He seems very professional and calm. I believe he was also on an interview show (Larry King?) and did well there too.

He may be a little annoying to some people(not me by the way!)but you can't help but love him. Same with the rest of the judges.

I wish they'd let Ryan in the room while people are auditioning. He doesn't have to give his opinion, I'd just like to see his facial expressions mixed in.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I've liked Ryan since AI2. I thought that he handled the comment about looking like he's over 40, very well. (I have friends under and over 40, who cares if they look their age or not?) Good for him!

He's a cutie.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    Is it me, or has Ryan been 26 for several years now? I love Ryan and I'm so glad we have him and not Ant and Dec.
    Ryan is actually 29. He said so on Larry King Live. He was doing PR for On Air, and he said his age several times. I think the producers at American Idol pulled a New Kids on the Block. They want Ryan to appeal to young girls so they reduced his age. Maurice Starr did the same thing with all 5 of the New Kids. He made them all about 2 years younger than they actually were.

So far, it has worked for both parties. The New Kids made tons of money, and everyone seems to love Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I've liked Ryan since AI2. I thought that he handled the comment about looking like he's over 40, very well. (I have friends under and over 40, who cares if they look their age or not?) Good for him!
    I think teenagers think that everyone who is a bit older looks 40. And remember, these are people who think 30 is old. They'll learn.........

Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    I like him okay--it's funny to see his hair so short and dark now; it's his trademark, he better be careful with it!

I agree with fluff, I got very tired of the whole gay joke :rolleyes
    I honestly think with the new style that Ryan is trying to escape the pin-up boy personna and be taken more seriously. I think he looks great. His face is showing a bit of age (probably from too much time in the California sun), but he is better looking than ever in my opinion. I love Ryan and am glad he is experiencing success!

Quote Originally Posted by crysma
    I just like him because he's a relatively nice and friendly guy. There are some people in the entertainment industry who succeed by being mean to others, but Ryan doesn't do that. Ofcourse, he hasn't exactly had the chance to do so, but I think it's unlikely that he would, even if he did have the chance.
    As for the meterosexual thing... I just like diversity. I hate it when everybody's the same. If every single guy was a meterosexual these days, that would get tiring. However, there are plenty of macho 'Collin Farel' type guys on tv and I guess the Ryan Seacrest type is another alternative.

By the way, can somebody tell me who Dunkleman is? thanks.
    He was the original host of AI. Ryan replaced him pretty quickly I think. But didn't Dunkleman host Cupid?????

+ Reply to Thread