+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Ryan Seacrest, Host

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I think he's gonna go far. With his charming looks, it sure ain't a hard thing to do...

I like him okay--it's funny to see his hair so short and dark now; it's his trademark, he better be careful with it!

I agree with fluff, I got very tired of the whole gay joke :rolleyes
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

If I recall, the gay jokes started with Simon but, Ryan had good comebacks that would shut Simon up.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I like Ryan enough. He's got a great personality and is fantastic at his job.

He's very cute and pretty, but seems to work really hard at maintaining. This whole metro-sexual phenomenon that is sweeping across America lately is nauseating IMO. Ryan DOES NOT do it for me. I like a guy who doesn't a f*.... you know... at least to some degree. Does Ryan do it for any of you? I'm curious to know how and why... because I just don't get it.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Yes Dunkleman sucked lolz...besides would you rather look at Dunkleman or Seacrest....I choose Seacrest....

You know my brother was told he looked like Ryan?? I laughed and said you aren't that cute hahaha.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

u rock i rock lets kiss! ClayAiken#1Fan's Avatar
    Yeah Ryan is probably the best host. I mean those World Idol ones weren't that great! they could have dons better. and the gay joke things well I can't take many more of those. So hopefully it won't start again because they are getting old
    I lOvE clay aiken

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Does Ryan do it for any of you? I'm curious to know how and why...
    I just like him because he's a relatively nice and friendly guy. There are some people in the entertainment industry who succeed by being mean to others, but Ryan doesn't do that. Ofcourse, he hasn't exactly had the chance to do so, but I think it's unlikely that he would, even if he did have the chance.
    As for the meterosexual thing... I just like diversity. I hate it when everybody's the same. If every single guy was a meterosexual these days, that would get tiring. However, there are plenty of macho 'Collin Farel' type guys on tv and I guess the Ryan Seacrest type is another alternative.

By the way, can somebody tell me who Dunkleman is? thanks.

I love Ryan Seacrest. I agree with Crysma, I find his charm and amiability to be refreshing. Plus, he is a cutie IMHO. Then again, I'm all over the metrosexual thing. My husband will kill me for saying this, since he is a closet metrosexual, but I love a man who takes care of himself and doesn't mind coming with me to the spa and going shopping. I like that Ryan is into grooming and isn't ashamed to talk about it--isn't it better than being an ugly slob?

BTW, Crysma, you don't want to know who Dunkleman is. Trust me, I wish I could erase the memory. He was the original AI co-host with Ryan during the first run in 2002. He went extinct pronto, and I saw him doing stand-up not long after that. The guy has zero talent or charisma.

ETA this handy visual reference...

Original AI Hosts

Dunkleman, not so much the looker
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 01-18-2004 at 10:06 PM.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    Is it me, or has Ryan been 26 for several years now?
    OMG, Terena, you're totally right.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Thanks for answering my question Snowflake. I'm glad Ryan's on his own to host AI. It's better for him this way.

+ Reply to Thread