+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Ryan Seacrest, Host

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Ryan Seacrest, Host

Julianne was in Rock of Ages that was panned last year. This year she is in Safe Haven, written by Nicholas Sparks. According to IMDb she has another completed movie, Paradise, and a movie in post production, Skum Rocks! Now, that one sounds ???

She has been very busy developing a film career since she and Ryan got together. Ryan has always been very busy with his radio show, Idol (6 months a year) and TV production projects. I really can believe that they came to the point of being ships that passed in the night and lost their connection.

I have never thought Ryan gay.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Julianne was in Rock of Ages that was panned last year. This year she is in Safe Haven, written by Nicholas Sparks. According to IMDb she has another completed movie, Paradise, and a movie in post production, Skum Rocks! Now, that one sounds ???

She has been very busy developing a film career since she and Ryan got together. Ryan has always been very busy with his radio show, Idol (6 months a year) and TV production projects. I really can believe that they came to the point of being ships that passed in the night and lost their connection.

I think he's married to his work.
    Cornholio likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I can see this side of things, too. I go back and forth on this topic. He certainly helped her career no matter what.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Ryan Seacrest, Host

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    What did Terry Hatcher say?

Julianne left DWTS to persue a music career and that did not take off. After she hooked up with Ryan she started popping up everywhere and landed a movie which is due out soon if not already here. I am not sure she would be as visable without Ryan.
    Girl better had stayed her hiney on DWTS, because an actress she is not no matter how hard she tries to prove to us otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I liked them as a couple. She is pretty upset about it all. But then I think Clooney is gay , so what do I know.
    Fanny Mare, whether you meant to or not, you did make me laugh!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Sources are reporting that Ryan will be singing a new contract to continue as the host for two more seasons.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Singing? I love it - especially after his duet with Caleb this past week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Singing? I love it - especially after his duet with Caleb this past week.
    What? You never heard of sing for your supper?
    Arielflies likes this.

Really, I heard he was not signing for another season with AI. Hmmmm......if he does, I'm surprised. Sounds like a bad move to me. Why would he want to stay on a show that so many people say has run its course and should end? Go figure.

I pray they don't have contestants on there next season from NC (my home state), because Caleb and Magesty were the only reasons I watched this time. lol

Hot Off The Presses.

Ryan just inked his deal to remain with Idol, not for 1 but for 2 more seasons.

+ Reply to Thread