+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Ryan Seacrest, Host

Re: Ryan Seacrest, Host

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Just finished reading "Elimintation Night" by Anonymous, a behind the scenes look at American Idol. The names are changed, so Seacrest is Shoreline, but the author says he's an androgynous (& not interested in realtionships at all) psycopath (that's a quote) who does nothing but work all waking hours and is not interested in anything other than working. His office is completely bare, no pics or anything, with just a desk and a treadmill. Anyway, the book was a fun read, who knows how accurate it is.
    Wasn't his home on TV - that certainly wasn't an empty cave. Oh well, I like Ryan, always have- Dick Clark really liked him as well.Sounds like a pretty good read Cornholio.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Just finished reading "Elimintation Night" by Anonymous, a behind the scenes look at American Idol. The names are changed, so Seacrest is Shoreline, but the author says he's an androgynous (& not interested in realtionships at all) psycopath (that's a quote) who does nothing but work all waking hours and is not interested in anything other than working. His office is completely bare, no pics or anything, with just a desk and a treadmill. Anyway, the book was a fun read, who knows how accurate it is.
    I think he is gay and not choosing to come out. He will find another beard. He and Julliane did not do a convincing job in the charade from where I sat.

I like him and this show would not survive without him; he is the glue.

FORT Fogey

i think he is too but will never come out, at least not before 50.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think he is gay and not choosing to come out. He will find another beard. He and Julliane did not do a convincing job in the charade from where I sat.
    I know, right?
    Shoepie likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    I know, right?
    I liked them as a couple. She is pretty upset about it all. But then I think Clooney is gay , so what do I know.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I liked them as a couple. She is pretty upset about it all. But then I think Clooney is gay , so what do I know.
    Hahahahaha!

Julianne has talked about their busy schedules. I think it was a planned exit reason from the start. This union boosted her career tremendously and helped Ryan look straight. I have a hunch we will see Julianne with a new love very soon and this is what led them to break up now.

Where did you see or read she is upset? Think maybe she has to give that lip service to make this look real?

I loved Joel Mchale's comment on The Soup. They showed a clip of the red carpet with Michael Douglas giving marriage advice to Ryan. Give her space, he said. Joel said, Ryan already knows how to do that. Sly look with laughter amongst the crew.

Personally I think it would be a great idea for him to open about it. Just think of the nifty boyfriends we would see! That said, I get it why he is not. He is a very accomplished man in several fields and he doesn't want to risk losing his position with anyone. Sadly he may be correct that it would hurt him.

It makes me want to go postal on all who still, in this day and age, claim it is wrong.

Julianne is the most beautiful woman in the media now, for me. I see her beauty as unsurpassed. And she is adorable inside, as well.

Still don't think he is. I still, recall what Terry Hatcher said LOL

As for Clooney he and his 'beard' split

Julianne has talked about their busy schedules. I think it was a planned exit reason from the start. This union boosted her career tremendously and helped Ryan look straight. I have a hunch we will see Julianne with a new love very soon and this is what led them to break up now.
    She didn't need Ryan to boost her carrer, she is so talented. Oh well, I hope they are both find some happy .
    ilja likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Still don't think he is. I still, recall what Terry Hatcher said LOL

As for Clooney he and his 'beard' split

She didn't need Ryan to boost her carrer, she is so talented. Oh well, I hope they are both find some happy .
    What did Terry Hatcher say?

Julianne left DWTS to persue a music career and that did not take off. After she hooked up with Ryan she started popping up everywhere and landed a movie which is due out soon if not already here. I am not sure she would be as visable without Ryan.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Julianne is the most beautiful woman in the media now, for me. I see her beauty as unsurpassed. And she is adorable inside, as well.
    We know this how?

It makes me want to go postal on all who still, in this day and age, claim it is wrong.
    If either of them is gay and they have been involved in a phony, almost 3 year heterosexual relationship ... they are both liars and the ones who are demonstrating that being gay is wrong. That's what I claim is wrong.

I think Ryan will survive as will Julanne.
    By the way, watch Ryan's comments to and interaction with Janelle yesterday. She's tiny, blonde, attractive, talented ... hmmmmm.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    We know this how?
    What people, who she worked with, have said. Everyone from DWTS loves her. She wowed cast and crew on the set of her new movie as well.

+ Reply to Thread