+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Ryan Seacrest, Host

Re: Ryan Seacrest, Host

Yeah, I loved the way he went to work sick and then breathed and kissed everyone around him. Not smart IMO.

I have never been wild about Ryan. He does nothing for me. I think the only reason he is considered great at AI is that he's familiar. I wouldn't mind if he left. IMO he asks mean questions that are antagosnistic and intended to embarrass or insult the contestants. Of course, perhaps he HAS to say what he's told, but still. I think he gets a kick out of it.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I thought that was mean how Ryan acted like he was going to propose to Julianne on-air, and then not do it! I admit that I got all sappy and hoped that he was going to do that!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

On the DWTS Results Show (after the news release that Ryan is purchasing Ellen's Beverly Hills property) Tom asked Julianne how Ryan was treating her. She smiled and said, "very well."
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yeah, me too, but part of me thought it was probably going to be a gag of some kind.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I thought that was mean how Ryan acted like he was going to propose to Julianne on-air, and then not do it! I admit that I got all sappy and hoped that he was going to do that!
    I think she knew what was going on. They make a cute couple. She looks very happy.
    Lil Bit likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

According to various reports, Ryan and Julianne have broken up. They are calling it "taking a break" but will now live apart.

The reason is supposedly because of their busy schedules ... especially his.

She also had a bunch of jewelry that Ryan gave her ... valued at $100,000 plus ... stolen from her car last week.
    Guess it might have cost a lot but didn't mean much to her ... if she just left it in her car.

Like many ... I thought they were adorable together too, and recall him saying recently that she was the best part of every day.

I'm sure she will have no problem. He should call Lindsay ... Sean's runner-up from "The Bachelor".
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I liked them as a couple. At least they will remain good friends. I don't know how they saw one another, he has such a busy schedule
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I liked them as a couple. At least they will remain good friends. I don't know how they saw one another, he has such a busy schedule
    She is getting busier too.

Ryan is 14 years older than her ... and I wonder if with his busy schedule ... their energy levels don't match. I know he's only 38 and that is certainly not ancient, but still. He may want to just unwind when she's wound up.
    it wasn't that long ago that he was talking positively about marriage and in almost every interview people were asking him when. But I got the feeling that she ... at 24 ... wasn't ready for that. Maybe that's the real issue.

ETA ... I think it was around Valentine's Day .... and when asked what she wanted (as a present) she said she wanted him to NOT work the next day.
    Last edited by echo226; 03-18-2013 at 11:28 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    She is getting busier too.

Ryan is 14 years older than her ... and I wonder if with his busy schedule ... their energy levels don't match. I know he's only 38 and that is certainly not ancient, but still. He may want to just unwind when she's wound up.
    it wasn't that long ago that he was talking positively about marriage and in almost every interview people were asking him when. But I got the feeling that she ... at 24 ... wasn't ready for that. Maybe that's the real issue.

ETA ... I think it was around Valentine's Day .... and when asked what she wanted (as a present) she said she wanted him to NOT work the next day.
    I wish she would return to DWTS, I think she is so talented and I miss her
    ilja likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Just finished reading "Elimintation Night" by Anonymous, a behind the scenes look at American Idol. The names are changed, so Seacrest is Shoreline, but the author says he's an androgynous (& not interested in realtionships at all) psycopath (that's a quote) who does nothing but work all waking hours and is not interested in anything other than working. His office is completely bare, no pics or anything, with just a desk and a treadmill. Anyway, the book was a fun read, who knows how accurate it is.

+ Reply to Thread