+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Ryan Seacrest, Host

Re: Ryan Seacrest, Host

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    More than months, its a year now isn't it?

I think Ryan is very good at what he does. The three stooges they have now, I mean judges, Ryan manages to make them sound interesting
    You do realize that you were responding to a comment I made back last June right?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    You do realize that you were responding to a comment I made back last June right?
    Nope.LOL never looked at the date.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Ryan has extended his relationship with NBC to include doing some correspondent work for the TODAY show. They also listed ALL the other stuff he is doing so with the time difference between NYC and LA, he will have to get up about 3 am to squeeze this job in.

He has taken a lot of flack in the press and amongst the viewers but I think he's one of the best hosts on television right now. He very rarely flubs his lines, he's quick on his feet and he exudes the proper emotion for the situation (jokes, sympathy, etc).
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    He has taken a lot of flack in the press and amongst the viewers but I think he's one of the best hosts on television right now. He very rarely flubs his lines, he's quick on his feet and he exudes the proper emotion for the situation (jokes, sympathy, etc).
    I agree. I think that's why Dick Clark thought so highly of him.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Exactly. He and Tom Bergeron are at the top of the pack.
    JavaJo likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Don't forget Cat Deely. IMO, she's the best kept secret, since SYTYCD doesn't have as big of a following.

I'd read that when Ryan was sick earlier last week and questionable as to whether he'd be able to host, Cat was asked to stand in if necessary. I didn't find any confirmation about whether she was able to.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Don't forget Cat Deely. IMO, she's the best kept secret, since SYTYCD doesn't have as big of a following.

I'd read that when Ryan was sick earlier last week and questionable as to whether he'd be able to host, Cat was asked to stand in if necessary. I didn't find any confirmation about whether she was able to.
    I just love Cat. I think she does an excellent job encouraging the young dancers on SYTYCD. I would like to see her host on DWTS. Mind you, I'm not a big Tom Bergeron fan. I find him rather dull. Then again, Cat is probably too classy for 2 of the DWTS judges.

In a case of having just way to damn much money, Ryan has just purchased the estate of Ellen Degeneres for a cool $49 million. See photos here:

Ryan Seacrest Buying Ellen DeGeneres' $49 Million Estate - The Hollywood Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I just love Cat. I think she does an excellent job encouraging the young dancers on SYTYCD. I would like to see her host on DWTS. Mind you, I'm not a big Tom Bergeron fan. I find him rather dull. Then again, Cat is probably too classy for 2 of the DWTS judges.
    I think Cat should stay with SYTYCD , here and in the UK.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread