+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Ryan Seacrest, Host

Re: Ryan Seacrest, Host

Ryan Seacrest Signs $60 Million Deal with Clear Channel

Ryan Seacrest has expanded his radio deal with Clear Channel Communications, signing a $60 million contract over three years, The New York Times reports.

The American Idol host currently has three top-rated Clear Channel radio programs, anchors E! News and produces reality shows, including Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

Under the deal, Seacrest will develop new syndicated radio content for both traditional and digital media. In addition, the 35-year-old will also create a joint venture with the company to explore the creation of a record label, music publishing business and live concert series.

Seacrest will continue to host his KIIS-FM radio show, On Air with Ryan Seacrest, and the American Top 40 chart countdown.

Seacrest's previous three-year deal with Clear Channel was signed in 2008 and estimated to be worth $35 million.

Are you excited to hear more Seacrest?

I just saw a photo in this weeks US Weekly of Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest with the caption claiming that he was her boyfriend. Say what?!?! I thought he was gay? I'm officially confused.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I just saw a photo in this weeks US Weekly of Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest with the caption claiming that he was her boyfriend. Say what?!?! I thought he was gay? I'm officially confused.
    They have been together for a few months now.

Ryan is gay.
    THat whole thing is a total farce.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I don't think he can come out if he works with ClearChannel - they are very right wing.....
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Just for the record, they've been together for over a year now. She thought he was gay and wasn't interested in dating him (plus he's 15 years older than she is). He finally convinced her to go out with him, and they've been together ever since. I don't know if he's gay, straight or bisexual because I've never met the man and asked him point blank. Whatever he does in his bedroom (and with whom) is conjecture unless we're the one in there doing it with him, or unless he himself says so.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Just for the record, they've been together for over a year now. She thought he was gay and wasn't interested in dating him (plus he's 15 years older than she is). He finally convinced her to go out with him, and they've been together ever since. I don't know if he's gay, straight or bisexual because I've never met the man and asked him point blank. Whatever he does in his bedroom (and with whom) is conjecture unless we're the one in there doing it with him, or unless he himself says so.

thank you for your intelligent, open-minded post. I always disliked Simon's gay references ( of course I always disliked everything about Simon) and I found that Ryan was much more relaxed this season without Simon.
    NCLurker and AZChristian like this.

Ryan has just signed a 2 year extension for hosting Idol at $15 million per year.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Good for him. I do notice that the applause escalates from the judges entrance to his entrance. He has trouble quieting the crowd to begin the show. At first I found it amazing, now I find it amusing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    They have been together for a few months now.
    More than months, its a year now isn't it?

I think Ryan is very good at what he does. The three stooges they have now, I mean judges, Ryan manages to make them sound interesting
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread