+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paula Adbul, Judge

Paula Abdul looks just beautiful.
    TO THE CRITICS ON MY JOCK....SHUT UP AND DANCE - Paula Abdul

I like Paula but I think constructive critism would be better from her. Instead she's scared to hurt people's feelings but if you're going to be in the music industry, I'm quite sure your feelings will get hurt at some point so deal with it!

I adore Paula, but cannot fathom her fashion sense. The hats make her look like a dwarf mushroom. She wears the silliest tops (and since that's all that's showing when she's sitting, she really should make better choices) with ugly flowers or bad colors. And why does every famous woman think she can design jewelry? Ugly! Get this woman a stylist, stat!

IMO, for the very bad singers, constructive criticism won't work because they can't sing. Maybe she thinks that if she gives them pointers then, she is encouraging them to continue singing when she thinks it's a bad idea. Once the "real" singers compete, I hope she will make suggestions, when needed re: pitch, delivery, etc.

I think that she is beautiful. I try not to get side tracked by her tops because I just don't like them. Maybe she has a designer that she's trying to promote.

I'm feeling the love for Paula this year. She's tempering her kindness with honesty. I hope it lasts

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyMamma
    I'm feeling the love for Paula this year. She's tempering her kindness with honesty. I hope it lasts
    She's a waste of a Judge.I would rather them have a guest Judge in place of her every week. ..................... Wait a minute, that didn't work either. They just resorted to Paula tactics as well.

Out!
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

Paula-"The Happy Medium" Abdul

Can anyone explain what exactly is Paula's purpose? Is she suppose to be the parent who tells their child that they did perfect, when they actually stunk it up? We can go through the list of pure Paulaisms and gag....twice. I understand Randy and Simons purpose, but am extremely puzzeled by Paula. Her criticisms aren't even constructive. When she doesn't like someone's performance she tells them they looked Beautiful tonight.???????? Give them criticism or praise, don't leave them and us scratching our heads as to "WTH" are you saying woman? IMO she has no need or reason to be there, only to coddle the little people. She asks more on Entertainment Tonight than on her own show ......please replace her..straight up!!!!!
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Paula seemed a little harshing this week than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Paula seemed a little harshing this week than normal.
    Especially last night when they placed Donna Summer in between her and Simon Paula didn't have Simon to sweet talk to.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

I actually like Paula's role as a judge. She is the extreme opposite of Simon with Randy being in the middle. Her role is to soften the blows. For the most part she gives very evasive critiques... but there are the few times she does gives out blunt criticisms which has as much reaction compared to Simon's rare praises. AI wouldn't be the same without her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast