+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurt Nilsen (representing Norway)

I discovered some Kurt mp3s online :
    [removed by John]

I don't know anything about this site, so use with caution!! I attempted to DL last night while I was in bed, and it timed out. Have not tried again yet on my slow dial up Please let me know if these are any good if anyone tries them!
    Last edited by John; 12-26-2003 at 04:48 PM.
    "I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me. "

Kurt has released a CD, making those mp3's pirated illegal songs. Thus, they've been removed.

Oh Im sorry John I thought these were clips from the shows? Either way NP
    "I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me. "

I wasn't impress until I hear Kurt.
    What an incredible voice. I just love it. Out of the ordinary, great control.
    His voice is unique and his choice of song was great. When I heard he was going to sing "Beautiful Day" I thought to myself that it would suck but I couldn't be more wrong. He also sang "A-Ha" songs, I want to buy his CD.

I thought Kurt was the best last night. It would be interesting to see a long term contest to be able to get a better for feel for his performances over all. But this contest is based on what we saw last night, and what I saw was Kurt blowing everyone away IMO.

Well I just had to pop over here and say WOW!! Overall I really did think Kelly was the best out of all of them...but low and behold the last Idol came on stage and was INCREDIBLE!!! I just sat there thinking OMG Kurt is Amazing!! I cannot wait to get his CD and I haven't even purchased Kelly's CD. ( I do like her but just not really into that type of music ) I really hope he wins. He was the only one I voted for last night.

Way to go Kurt!
    Survivor All Stars!!!
    Survivor Rocks! #1 Ken Fan! (Survivor Thailand)

Monster House and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition = BEST SHOWS ON TV!!!

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this!"

I definitely preferred his rendition to U2's. I'll agree he could be the dark horse winner.
    Last edited by eny; 12-29-2003 at 07:51 PM.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Kurt's performance was truly amazing.
    Unlike the guy from Belguim (Who sang Nirvana) Kurt made U2's song his own ...! BraVo!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Completely blown away, amazing, wow...all those other good things!! I'd love to hear more of his music as well as more about his background, I like that he's not the typical young and single Idol, but instead a working father....I always like to hear a different background story. I'm gonna have to keep an eye out cause if the song on his album is a redo of the Duran Duran "Ordinary World" I'd definitely love to hear it!

ETA: shame I'm watching the show a day late after being out of town cause he would have definitely gotten most of my votes

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan

Someone was wondering in show thread if his CD in english or norwegian. At least the tracklisting is all in english:
    Thanks so much for answering my question.

I listened to MP3s from the show and was even more impressed with him. He did a great job singing "Fly Me to the Moon." He really has a beautiful voice and obviously can do more than pop/rock.

+ Reply to Thread