+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurt Nilsen (representing Norway)

i loved him and was absolutely blown away by his voice. if his cd were on sale in the states, i would have run out and bought it as soon as that show ended... and i buy VERY few cds. i thought he and kelly were the only real standouts in the group that performed, with the australian guy being a close third. the difference between kelly and kurt though was that she has had the management to promote her, thus giving her the many opportunities to perform live in huge venues. she's also had the backing to make her look like a megastar. she just looks famous. kurt has so much talent, too... and with the right people around him, he could be an enormous star, i think. like someone above mentioned, it's not as if all of our famous musicians are beautiful and handsome. we've got some really different looking people making millions off of their talent. they aren't the traditional hotties. i think out of the people i saw on the show, that kurt deserves to win more than anyone... and i'm saying this as a HUGE kelly clarkson fan.

[QUOTE=misshobbit]I don't think he is ugly....

That's because he is not!

FORT Newbie

Music Video - Kurt Nilsen "She is so high"

A link to norwegian television - TV2:

http://dyn.tv2.no/webtv/index.jhtml?...4&progId=37671

[Kyrre] and thanks for posting the link.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    i loved him and was absolutely blown away by his voice. if his cd were on sale in the states, i would have run out and bought it as soon as that show ended... and i buy VERY few cds. i thought he and kelly were the only real standouts in the group that performed, with the australian guy being a close third. the difference between kelly and kurt though was that she has had the management to promote her, thus giving her the many opportunities to perform live in huge venues. she's also had the backing to make her look like a megastar. she just looks famous. kurt has so much talent, too... and with the right people around him, he could be an enormous star, i think. like someone above mentioned, it's not as if all of our famous musicians are beautiful and handsome. we've got some really different looking people making millions off of their talent. they aren't the traditional hotties. i think out of the people i saw on the show, that kurt deserves to win more than anyone... and i'm saying this as a HUGE kelly clarkson fan.
    Yes, yes, and yes. I feel exactly the same way. As much as I love Kelly , I would much rather Kurt win and reap the benefits of the World title. Kelly is doing just fine without it. Regardless of the outcome, I think his exposure on this show will help him tremendously. I got online and started looking for his cd immediately. I hope that they will release it to the US based on the interest this has generated.
    Personally, I think he is kinda cute. He's got one sneaky little dimple that is charming (I'm a sucker for dimples). Also, since his style isn't the traditional boy-band candy pop, I think he will appeal to people who are more concerned with sound than looks.

Just my 2 cents...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by [Kyrre]
    A link to norwegian television - TV2:

http://dyn.tv2.no/webtv/index.jhtml?...4&progId=37671
    Another link to one of Kurt's Music Vids:
    http://dyn.tv2.no/webtv/main.do?prog...wArchive=false

FORT Newbie
    Even so I love Guy.Amazing talent.I do have a soft spot fot Kurt.He has a beautiful voice.I don't know any actors or singers from Norway,so it would be great for his coutry!I am curious of the sex of his children.Does anybody Know?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi
    Even so I love Guy.Amazing talent.I do have a soft spot fot Kurt.He has a beautiful voice.I don't know any actors or singers from Norway,so it would be great for his coutry!I am curious of the sex of his children.Does anybody Know?
    He has a 3 year old son, Erik, and a 6 year old daughter, Marte

FORT Newbie
    thank-you

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi
    I don't know any actors or singers from Norway.
    the greatest black metal band of all times "Dimmu Borgir" is from Norway..

+ Reply to Thread