+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Were The Music Videos So Low-Quality?

FORT Fanatic

Why Were The Music Videos So Low-Quality?

Can someone please tell me why the music videos were of a jokish quality, as if they were form one of those "make your own video" things?

Obviously, that was the point, but I just don't see the logic behind it. I mean, this is not the Brady Bunch variety hour or something where it's just a joke - this is supposed to be a serious pop band. It's bad enough that while a lot can sing well solo, they don't sound well in group vocals, but they make you think this is just some game or joke with the low-quality videos.

Does anyone know why they do that? Obviously, FOX has the money and resources to do something more professional, so it's not a cost issue.

How would we know? Maybe FOX thinks they were good.

JGD
    And it seemed like they were lipsincing(sp?) some of the songs

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JGD
    And it seemed like they were lipsincing(sp?) some of the songs
    Thats because every junior was lip-synching in every song except for Danielle in NHADCT and Lucy in her solo piece.

FORT Newbie
    The videos looked fine to me. They were obviously made by FOX and not a huge video production company. Why waste thousands of dollars on video shoots when the FOX ones were perfectly fine?

The point of the music videos were to give fans a chance to hear the songs and see the group, not to make MTV quality videos. I'm sure if the record company decides to make a video for other stations like MTV or VH1 they will produce more professional style vids.

Danielle and Katelyn fan BeautifulSoul's Avatar
    I have to agree that the videos look like a cheesy joke. But the last one on the boat was alrite. Remember they had to make these videos in a week on top of rehearsing or whatever else they have to do. I hope they get to do more professional music videos soon.
    Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime, you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to yooooooooooou-----YEAAAAH!! Danielle you're #1!! Woooo!

#1 AJ MELENDEZ LOVER!! Aj & clay baby's Avatar
    I agree and Bring the House down looked like it cost a bit!!

Danielle and Katelyn fan BeautifulSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj & clay baby
    I agree and Bring the House down looked like it cost a bit!!
    Sadly, that probably is the truth...and Bring The House down was quite crappy to begin with! Actually the video that probably cost the most was SUNDOWN (which I thought was....soo....cheezy funny). I mean, wow they actually splurged and hired some back-up dancers. :rolleyes
    Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime, you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to yooooooooooou-----YEAAAAH!! Danielle you're #1!! Woooo!

FORT Fanatic
    No, I'm saying that FOX didn't want them to look good. They were obviously not trying to pass them off as pro videos. So, I'm curious why FOX didn't want to at least give them some professionalism.

Tough Music Critic
    Does it make sense that FOX is not a recording/music-making company...duh?

They probably will make it on another film not made from FOX, because they have a recording company, to deal with the videos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast