+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Why Were The Music Videos So Low-Quality?

  1. #11
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    774
    Um..no.

    Firstly, 19E does all the recording/editing/etc of the shows, then they ship a tape to FOX which airs. 19E has its own recording/music firm, which has backed so many pop stars, so they obviously have the resources.

    And, for the last time, *FOX IS NOT TRYING TO MAKE THESE LOOK SERIOUS* I don't know why no one sees that. It's already a fact that they want them to look like a make-your-own-video from the beach, so my point is, why would they do that?

  2. #12
    Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lauryn's Hill
    Age
    22
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    Firstly, 19E does all the recording/editing/etc of the shows, then they ship a tape to FOX which airs. 19E has its own recording/music firm, which has backed so many pop stars, so they obviously have the resources.

    And, for the last time, *FOX IS NOT TRYING TO MAKE THESE LOOK SERIOUS* I don't know why no one sees that. It's already a fact that they want them to look like a make-your-own-video from the beach, so my point is, why would they do that?
    ummmmmm.......your actually not making sense

    you just said that 19E does everything, and then you say that FOX isn't trying to make them look serious
    how can that be???
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

    - Nokomis - Theresa

  3. #13
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    774
    I use the words interchangeably, but if I said FOX it's my mistake. FOX just distributes the show, and also provides publicity. 19 does all the actual work.

  4. #14
    a star is born Katelyn&Carmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Age
    28
    Posts
    647
    I know what you mean.. how can they expect us to take this seriously whenever Chauncey was FLYING?!? That wasn't their music video but still....
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

    She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...


    This is it! This time I know it's for real.

    MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

  5. #15
    I think I have a clue 1083's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    217
    The entire time I watched the boat video I just thought to my self " wow this looks like a kidssong vid" and THAT is not a compliment. MPB
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey zippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    Um..no.

    And, for the last time, *FOX IS NOT TRYING TO MAKE THESE LOOK SERIOUS* I don't know why no one sees that. It's already a fact that they want them to look like a make-your-own-video from the beach, so my point is, why would they do that?
    This is NOT a fact. It is your opinion. Nobody at this forum can read the minds of the people at FOX or 19E and tell what "they want them to look like" or why they do what they do. If you really want an answer, why don't you go ask them?

  7. #17
    Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lauryn's Hill
    Age
    22
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    This is NOT a fact. It is your opinion. Nobody at this forum can read the minds of the people at FOX or 19E and tell what "they want them to look like" or why they do what they do. If you really want an answer, why don't you go ask them?
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

    - Nokomis - Theresa

  8. #18
    FORT Fan Wid789456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    25
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj & clay baby
    I agree and Bring the House down looked like it cost a bit!!

    For real that was the best video they made and it actually looked like a real music video lol.

  9. #19
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    And, for the last time, *FOX IS NOT TRYING TO MAKE THESE LOOK SERIOUS* I don't know why no one sees that. It's already a fact that they want them to look like a make-your-own-video from the beach, so my point is, why would they do that?
    I see what you're saying YeahYeah. I just don't think they are trying to make the videos look bad. It seems more like FOX doesn't want to put a lot of money into making professional looking videos, because there is really no point. The only place these videos were going to be shown was on this television special, so they probably feel it would be a waste of money to make a high quality video.

    I doubt MTV will show American Junior's videos no matter how good they are.

  10. #20
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    774
    It's more along the lines of the film they're on than anything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.