+ Reply to Thread

Thread: They are better off not making it!

FORT Newbie

They are better off not making it!

I think some of the kids that didn't make it into the band, will be better off in the long run anyway. They won't have to be owned by anybody and can pursue things that the band members can not. Take Canyon for instance; don't you think he'll be on some TV show or something soon? I do. Then there are the Nelson Twins, who are recording an album and are starring in their own cartoon. And they only made the top 33! It's just a matter of time for some of these kids. I predict that 5 or 6 kids from the final 33, that didn't make it into the band will be huge. America loves the underdog.

FORT Newbie
    It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Jordan starring on Nick or Disney very very soon.
    10 years ago Disney had a remake of the Mickey Mouse Club which starred among others Brittney Spears, Christine Aguilera, Kerri Russell, JC, and Justin Timberlake.
    If disney took notice of the success and talent on American Juniors maybe they would redo it again using some of the none winners.
    Last edited by skyhigh; 08-19-2003 at 07:53 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzler
    They won't have to be owned by anybody and can pursue things that the band members can not.
    And when they pursue those other things they'll have to sign contracts with those companies as well. It's no different. The kids who make the group arn't "owned" by anyone. They have contract obligations the same as anyone in the entertainment business.

Danielle and Katelyn fan BeautifulSoul's Avatar
    Oh please. It wouldn't matter how many combinations of 5 you pick to make the American Juniors group and people will STILL be saying that the other 5 could do much better :rolleyes
    Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime, you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to yooooooooooou-----YEAAAAH!! Danielle you're #1!! Woooo!

FORT Regular
    After seeing the part of the special last night (until I couldn't stand it anymore and changed the channel) considering what they are doing with the group, I think ALL the kids would be better off without being in this particular group. Hopefully for the ones that made it, it won't last long and they will be able to move on to other things. And from the looks of things, it seems that this group is destined to be mercifully short-lived.

Danielle and Katelyn fan BeautifulSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stlouischili
    After seeing the part of the special last night (until I couldn't stand it anymore and changed the channel) considering what they are doing with the group, I think ALL the kids would be better off without being in this particular group. Hopefully for the ones that made it, it won't last long and they will be able to move on to other things. And from the looks of things, it seems that this group is destined to be mercifully short-lived.
    Hmm...now that I think about it...yes...I would have to agree. Screw the group (if the only could!) But considering it wont last very long, its a good thing for "right now".
    Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime, you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to yooooooooooou-----YEAAAAH!! Danielle you're #1!! Woooo!

+ Reply to Thread