+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the juniors like?

:+:Lucy and Katey:+: CanyonsSis's Avatar

What are the juniors like?

A lot of people have been asking me what the juniors are like, so here ya go!

Taylor and Tori: I didn't really get to know them that well, so I don't have much to say, but they're usually really reserved and quiet.
    Chauncey: This kid is very sweet, and usually very quiet, but every once in a while he cracks a joke out of nowhere and makes everyone laugh.
    Lucy: Lucy is a super sweet girl, and she will do anything to help others out.
    Danielle: Danielle is really fun to be around. She's really funny and really ditzy.
    AJ: AJ is very sweet and VERY flirtacious. He also loves to be the center of attention.
    Katelyn: I don't really know Katelyn very well either, but she seems very serious and a very centered person. She gets a lot of rest and doesn't goof off a lot.
    Chantel: See AJ. (they're a lot alike)
    Jordan: Jordan is full of energy and lots of fun to be around. (Also see Danielle)
    Morgan: Morgan also loves to be the center of attention and has a great personality.
    Keeper Of:
    AJ's "Still" performance
    Danielle's "Daydream Believer" performance
    Katelyn's brother Drew
    MY PENPAL: AMERICANBABE

are you for realz canyons sister? not just one of those posers but if you are canyon's sister then that's the best
    "You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back where there is love I'll be there" - Jackson 5

no im not his sister but i do stay with him over the summers!
    Keeper Of:
    AJ's "Still" performance
    Katelyn's brother Drew

oh so you're like a sister to him is that what your mostly saying but anywayz that's still tightness
    "You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back where there is love I'll be there" - Jackson 5

thanks
    Keeper Of:
    AJ's "Still" performance
    Katelyn's brother Drew

#1 AJ MELENDEZ LOVER!! Aj & clay baby's Avatar
    That was good now I know more bout AJ!!

FORT Fan
    What about the semi-finalists?
    *Official Keeper of Katelyn's Southern Charm, Danielle's Giggles, & Jordan's Charisma.
    *Unofficial Keeper of Taylor's Dance Moves, Tori's Outifts, Lucy's Vocal Ability, Chauncey's Smile, & Morgan's Talent.
    *Unofficial Semi Keeper of Canyon's Hair & Tyler's Personality.

Kara Lieberman Fan KaraIsNumeroUno's Avatar
    I know most of the semi's..

Kristinia is SO sweet!! shes really funny too

Kara is the coolest girl like ever. She's really nice and down to earth.

Canyon-IS SO SWEET!! After he didnt make the finalists, and people were crying he was telling them that they did good and comforting them.

Julie~shes really really nice and after the show she left immediately because she was really sad

Grace~Grace is really nice too, they all are. Grace's dad called everyone the night after she sang and told them that she was in the group for sure, and so when she didnt make it she was really upset with her dad.

That's all i know i think.. if u have any other questions go ahead and ask!!:-D
    Kara is the best of the best! The most talented of the talented! The prettiest of the pretty! and my american junior!

FORT Fanatic
    I sort of pictured everyone the way CanyonsSis described EXCEPT Danielle being ditzy. She seems like the shy, quiet type.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    I sort of pictured everyone the way CanyonsSis described EXCEPT Danielle being ditzy. She seems like the shy, quiet type.
    I think it just takes time for Danielle to become comfortable in new situations. Her personality shown through a lot more on the last results show than it has in the past.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast