+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/19 Special - Show Discussion *Spoilers*

8/19 Special - Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until after midnight Eastern. Posts in other threads which contain ANY reference to tonight's show will be deleted without notice, per our standard policy.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

a Ruben and Chauncy duet? LMAO! That should be... well... interesting
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

it's funny how danielle was the last one to make it, but in my eyes anyway... she is like the leader of the group... not sure why I feel that way, she just seems to be the one to watch, along with lucy of course
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

LOL... oh no! Lucy has the winking at the camera move down! lol

:+:Lucy and Katey:+: CanyonsSis's Avatar
    can someone please post the details as it goes, because i am on the west coast. thanks!
    Keeper Of:
    AJ's "Still" performance
    Danielle's "Daydream Believer" performance
    Katelyn's brother Drew
    MY PENPAL: AMERICANBABE

they are doing a great job so far, they came together really well... I'm a little suprised Danielle stands out as being the leader... they are singing "never had a dream come true" or whatever it is called again right now, and she sounds really really great... that's her song, they just sing backgrounds

and I dont know what the first song was, but they sounded really good on it also, and all were featured at some point... I think, dont remember if the little sister was or not actually... but I know the other 4 were, so I bet she was

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    So far, I like the group better than I thought I would. They actually seem like a group, not a bunch of mis-matched kids. Even though Lucy's hair is reeeeaaalllly annoying me.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    The first song was "reach" by S Club Seven and they sounded like they were lip syncing

The second song was "Never Had a Dream Come True" and Danielle, although she was very good, she sounded like she has a cold

FORT Fanatic
    There's something about them that doesn't allow you to take them for anything more than a group of friends at a talent show.

Also, judging by their "interviews" - I'd say that none of them are missing being at school (nor are they missed there), if you know what I mean.

The first song had terrible choreography, and I would've liked to see Lucy get some of NHADCT. Oh well, they also sound ridiculously soft - they don't have that power that's going to make them famous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast