+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 8/19 Special - Show Discussion *Spoilers*

"You are the one" video with the finalists....
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Lucy just has a powerhouse voice... she is amazing, and I like the others... but she is on another level, she really should be doing a solo thing
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

"have you ever" Lucy Hale, and the american Juniors... lol that is how should announce them always!

FORT Fan
    wow...this is really boring...
    "It is my belief, however, that the truth is generally preferable to lies..."

I think when this group fizzles... Lucy is the only one that can have a real career in the pop world... danielle could do theater.... but lucy is amazing, she's really really good, I can't believe that she is only a kid

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Lucy has a very nice voice.

FORT Fanatic
    Well, I think they're just trying to crush the reputations of Jordan & Katelyn - but DAMN, they've done a good job.

Lucy blew away Katelyn's rendition of Have You Ever.

The group (mainly Lucy & Danielle, and surprisingly Tori) blew away Jordan's "You're The One".

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    I think when this group fizzles... Lucy is the only one that can have a real career in the pop world... danielle could do theater.... but lucy is amazing, she's really really good, I can't believe that she is only a kid
    I agree

I'm still trying to figure out where the hell Debbie Gibsons lisp came from?! That is driving me crazy! She has been doing broadway, I'm sure she couldn't get away with doing her damn S's that way there... WHY CAN"T SHE PRONOUNCE HER WORDS ANYMORE?! lol

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I'm sorry, but I am still in awe of Debbie... that performance really brought back some memories... and the woman still has so much star quality IMO

+ Reply to Thread