+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/19 Special - Show Discussion *Spoilers*

YAY! Debbie Gibson! I haven't seen this in YEARS! lol Love it! I miss her! But I didn't remember her having a lisp back then... did she and I just was too young to really remember?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

and yes, lucy does look older than everyone else... I think she would have been better suited to do the solo thing.. she'll be a teen before long, and if this doesn't work out, she will have a huge market
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Oh my god... can we say memories?! I love the kids watching her too... you know she is such a role model for them, especially after all the judging... they are probably loving this

FORT Fanatic
    What the f*ck is this..

be nice, it was corny, and jumping on the piano was stupid... but I love me some debbie gibson lol Brings back good childhood memories, and she was *always* better than tiffany lol

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Ok, did anyone else start tearing up when Debbie climbed up on the piano? That was awesome

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Ok, did anyone else start tearing up when Debbie climbed up on the piano? That was awesome
    No...
    "It is my belief, however, that the truth is generally preferable to lies..."

FORT Fanatic
    Boy, I've been grouching over TPTB not having Clay sing on Juniors. After seeing that hideous video, I'm breathing a sigh of relief. How embarrassing!

FORT Fanatic
    Just me or is Debbie HORRIBLE. I think she & Chauncey are neck-and-neck for worst of the night.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Debbie never had a lisp before. That performance was really really good

She and Danielle really need to collaborate... their voices seem like they'd blend well together. Danielle actually reminds of Debbie a little when she was young.

+ Reply to Thread