+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/19 Special - Show Discussion *Spoilers*

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    okay so I went to get my mail, and came back to see a corny video of Ruben and Chauncy singing "A whole new world" with various places popping up on a screen... very corny, and umm.. I'm gay, but two guys singing "A whole new world" to each other? ...okay lol

FORT Fanatic
    Ruben must've been pissed about that pairing - he was pretty good in his role, then you had Chauncey..well, I don't think I need to continue.

did someone say clay's eyes looked puffy? He was on the show? did he sing with them or something?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Newbie
    Excluding A Whole New World, are they going to sing anything other than S Club 7 songs? Also, the lip syncing is just terrible.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    did someone say clay's eyes looked puffy? He was on the show? did he sing with them or something?
    He did a via satellite message to the Juniors

well I wouldn't complain too much if I were Ruben... I think he should be happy with all the airtime he can get, because I have a feeling he wont be around all that long
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I think their entire first album is S club 7 songs they said last week... when they had all the kids substituting in the final spot, they said those will be the songs on the first album

FORT Fanatic
    Actually, I think Tori's a better lip-syncher than Ruben, which is kind of sad. Of course, was it just me or on the group's THIRD song - was Tori in the wrong spot for that middle dance, she was supposed to be in the center but was like grinding Chauncey (not literally of course), leaving a huge gap.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    That duet was HORRID!

I'm waiting for Debbie Gibson I think that she and Danielle should do a duet

oh and before you bitch me out, I dont mean that ruben isn't good... but I dont think any of these guys (with the exception of kelly obviously, and probably tamyra) will have much of a career... Can we say Justin anyone?

+ Reply to Thread