+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 44 of 44

Thread: S Club 8 vs. A J

  1. #41
    FORT Fan lildebi123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    VA baby!
    Age
    26
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    I've been listening to the mp3s from last night's show, and I must revise my opinion. Lucy Hale totally blows away anyone from S Club 8 vocally.
    i agree with you. we [or i at least] have not really been acknowledging a great voice like hers cause we've been hearing it for a couple months now. her voice is really spectacular. i didn't really realize how good she was, a talent like hers is real rare.

  2. #42
    Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lauryn's Hill
    Age
    22
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by lildebi123
    i agree with you. we [or i at least] have not really been acknowledging a great voice like hers cause we've been hearing it for a couple months now. her voice is really spectacular. i didn't really realize how good she was, a talent like hers is real rare.
    agreed
    i didnt really like her until the special. ecspecially during You Are The One
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

    - Nokomis - Theresa

  3. #43
    sclub8rule! sclub8fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    43
    you are the one is such a great song!!! but i do think that stacey mcclean from s club 8 has a very beautiful voice and i think she could rival lucy!!! s club 8 are my life and theyre just so amazing. i have all their merchandise and cds and i buy every magazine theyre in! this is what you lot will be like when the american juniors start releasing stuff! but everyone thinks that im weird but i love them loads and it makes me happy

  4. #44
    Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lauryn's Hill
    Age
    22
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by sclub8fan
    you are the one is such a great song!!!
    i agree
    Quote Originally Posted by sclub8fan
    but i do think that stacey mcclean from s club 8 has a very beautiful voice and i think she could rival lucy!!!
    i agree stacey is a good singer, but i dont think she could rival lucy
    Quote Originally Posted by sclub8fan
    s club 8 are my life and theyre just so amazing. i have all their merchandise and cds and i buy every magazine theyre in!
    WOW!!! youre a HUGE fan, arent you?? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by sclub8fan
    this is what you lot will be like when the american juniors start releasing stuff!
    i know i will
    Quote Originally Posted by sclub8fan
    but everyone thinks that im weird but i love them loads and it makes me happy
    i dont think youre weird, you just like them
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

    - Nokomis - Theresa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.