+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: S Club 8 vs. A J

Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    I've been listening to the mp3s from last night's show, and I must revise my opinion. Lucy Hale totally blows away anyone from S Club 8 vocally.
    i agree with you. we [or i at least] have not really been acknowledging a great voice like hers cause we've been hearing it for a couple months now. her voice is really spectacular. i didn't really realize how good she was, a talent like hers is real rare.

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lildebi123
    i agree with you. we [or i at least] have not really been acknowledging a great voice like hers cause we've been hearing it for a couple months now. her voice is really spectacular. i didn't really realize how good she was, a talent like hers is real rare.
    agreed
    i didnt really like her until the special. ecspecially during You Are The One
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

you are the one is such a great song!!! but i do think that stacey mcclean from s club 8 has a very beautiful voice and i think she could rival lucy!!! s club 8 are my life and theyre just so amazing. i have all their merchandise and cds and i buy every magazine theyre in! this is what you lot will be like when the american juniors start releasing stuff! but everyone thinks that im weird but i love them loads and it makes me happy

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sclub8fan
    you are the one is such a great song!!!
    i agree
    but i do think that stacey mcclean from s club 8 has a very beautiful voice and i think she could rival lucy!!!
    i agree stacey is a good singer, but i dont think she could rival lucy
    s club 8 are my life and theyre just so amazing. i have all their merchandise and cds and i buy every magazine theyre in!
    WOW!!! youre a HUGE fan, arent you?? lol
    this is what you lot will be like when the american juniors start releasing stuff!
    i know i will
    but everyone thinks that im weird but i love them loads and it makes me happy
    i dont think youre weird, you just like them
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345