+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: S Club 8 vs. A J

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lildebi123
    COOL!!
    sorry to get off topic but.....
    can you imagine if the final 5 aj's sang one step closer with s club 8.
    i think it would sound great

EDIT: yes, the pics have the same idea
    thats because S Club 8 have an album and the American Juniors took the idea for their single
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

Kara Lieberman Fan KaraIsNumeroUno's Avatar
    QUESTION! who is s club 8? isnt is s club 7.. ohh the confusion
    Kara is the best of the best! The most talented of the talented! The prettiest of the pretty! and my american junior!

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraIsNumeroUno
    QUESTION! who is s club 8? isnt is s club 7.. ohh the confusion
    a few years ago s club 7 decided theyd have a singing competition and created s club juniors
    someone left s club 7 and they were known as s club
    then s club decided to quit and the s club juniors changed their name to s club 8

make sense??

EDIT: stupid spelling mistakes lol
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

Kara Lieberman Fan KaraIsNumeroUno's Avatar
    yeah. thanks so much!
    Kara is the best of the best! The most talented of the talented! The prettiest of the pretty! and my american junior!

FORT Newbie
    This is a cool thread!! It's good to see everyone comparing the two groups in a respectful way. Even the people who are biased, admit to being biased! LoL... well done.

Quote Originally Posted by kitten
    I think that because SC8 has been out longer and has more time to improve they are better. I bet with time AJ could be just as good or better.
    "You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back where there is love I'll be there" - Jackson 5

I've never heard anything from SC8 , or seen them perform, but I was impressed at how well the four who had been chosen for the AJ group did as backing singers and dancers on the last week of the show.

I think there is real potential there and they will only improve once they have had a chance to practice together more.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I didn't even know who S Club 8 was before AJ, but I like their music now. They are much better than the American Juniors, but it's really not a fair comparison, because S Club 8 is so much more experienced than the American Juniors are. Plus, they have the advantage of having been chosen for their ability to sing and dance well together rather than being voted on by the public. It's too bad that 19E has chosen to use the same music for American Juniors as they did for S Club 8, inviting comparison. They deserve to have a chance to develop as the group they are and find music that fits them. They have plenty of talent; they just need to put in the work and come together as a group with their OWN sound.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    I didn't even know who S Club 8 was before AJ, but I like their music now. They are much better than the American Juniors, but it's really not a fair comparison, because S Club 8 is so much more experienced than the American Juniors are. Plus, they have the advantage of having been chosen for their ability to sing and dance well together rather than being voted on by the public. It's too bad that 19E has chosen to use the same music for American Juniors as they did for S Club 8, inviting comparison. They deserve to have a chance to develop as the group they are and find music that fits them. They have plenty of talent; they just need to put in the work and come together as a group with their OWN sound.

Good points!

I have a question for the S Club fans out there... Who sang "Never had a dream come true" first? S Club 8 or the regular S Club (7) because I have an S Club 7 cd with that song on it and I was wondering who sang it first.

Another side note, if anyone remembers the group Scene 23 from the "pop stars" show, they also share a song with S CLub 7, "The Greatest" is on both the S Club Cd and the Scene 23 debut Cd.

Strange how so many S Club songs end up on other Cd's.

I was just wondering if anybody knows anywebsites wher i could download some of s club 8 music for free?
    Rissa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast