+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey, did anyone record/tape the American Juniors episodes?

I taped them all. If I could I would send them to you, but I have absolutly no Idea how to make diffrent copies. Actually forgive me, I only taped the finals(From when Taylor got in till' when Danielle got in).
    (My beautiful Avatar is a picture of me!!)

Splendid Street Urchin Gavroche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    I taped them all. If I could I would send them to you, but I have absolutly no Idea how to make diffrent copies. Actually forgive me, I only taped the finals(From when Taylor got in till' when Danielle got in).

I taped every episode from the first auditions to the last show, I even edited out all of the commercials so you don't need to fast forward! However, I don't have the equipment/know-how to make multiple copies! Sorry but good luck finding 'em!
    "Allons enfants de la patrie..."
    Long Live Us!

Claymate #1493

Congratulations Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Lucy, Danielle!
    Go Audrey!

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavroche
    I taped every episode from the first auditions to the last show, I even edited out all of the commercials so you don't need to fast forward! However, I don't have the equipment/know-how to make multiple copies! Sorry but good luck finding 'em!
    All you need is two VCR's. Got that?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by trunks
    All you need is two VCR's. Got that?
    , and your original and VHS tapes. Off subject, but if you use tapes with content already, they will turn out pretty low-quality. Horribly if that's the case and you decided to record it EP mode.

I taped quite a few, and they're all from here to there. I'd love anyone who could send me some copies, and if you don't know how or just lazy to, you can send the original to me and I can make a copy and send it back. Trust me..

Splendid Street Urchin Gavroche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AI Critic
    , and your original and VHS tapes. Off subject, but if you use tapes with content already, they will turn out pretty low-quality. Horribly if that's the case and you decided to record it EP mode.

I taped quite a few, and they're all from here to there. I'd love anyone who could send me some copies, and if you don't know how or just lazy to, you can send the original to me and I can make a copy and send it back. Trust me..
    I'll try to figure it out tomorrow. I'm working all day today but I'll be home tomorrow afternoon so I'll figure it out then. I have multiple VCRs and tons of blank tapes so when I get a free minute I'll work on it. I'll come back on tomorrow and post my e-mail and anyone who wants copies can e-mail me.
    "Allons enfants de la patrie..."
    Long Live Us!

Claymate #1493

Congratulations Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Lucy, Danielle!
    Go Audrey!

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I was looking for the full season on VHS, also, but I don't think too many people taped the whole season, without missing one show...

-Rach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12