+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TITN Video Pettition PLZ Sign!!!

I Think Everyone Is: ClaysOregonian's Avatar

TITN Video Pettition PLZ Sign!!!

this a petition for the TITN music video to try to get it realeased so PLZ sign it!!!
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/www.petitiononline.com/Clay/petition.html
    "It was half an hour before closing and they said they were out of chicken. It is KFC, how can you be out of chicken? Well I am sorry, I was probably crankier than I should have been. And I said, you don't have any chicken in the building somewhere? She said, "we have some wings if you want." I said I don't want wings, I want chicken. She maintains that she doesn't have any so I say, 'you can't tell me that every morning, you go out and kill some chicken then make it fresh. I know you got chicken back there so why don't you go back in the kitchen and cook it up." "The point is I would have said the same thing before American Idol but I wouldn't have been considered a diva. I just would have been considered myself.~Clay Aiken on being considered a Diva

they're going to release it as a special or something, right?
    "I can hear the silence. Of what we used to be. And I can see the sign. of what you want to be."

Quote Originally Posted by Silvy
    they're going to release it as a special or something, right?
    im not sure but this is a petition to get them to realease it now
    "It was half an hour before closing and they said they were out of chicken. It is KFC, how can you be out of chicken? Well I am sorry, I was probably crankier than I should have been. And I said, you don't have any chicken in the building somewhere? She said, "we have some wings if you want." I said I don't want wings, I want chicken. She maintains that she doesn't have any so I say, 'you can't tell me that every morning, you go out and kill some chicken then make it fresh. I know you got chicken back there so why don't you go back in the kitchen and cook it up." "The point is I would have said the same thing before American Idol but I wouldn't have been considered a diva. I just would have been considered myself.~Clay Aiken on being considered a Diva

I think it says if it isn't being released to VH1 or MTV or whatever.not shown on tv that to say they do want it released on vhs or dvd or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvy
    I think it says if it isn't being released to VH1 or MTV or whatever.not shown on tv that to say they do want it released on vhs or dvd or something.
    yea that would be cool too

FORT Fogey
    They ARE going to release the video, sometime soon, so there's no point in the petition...

-Rach

Quote Originally Posted by maleady33
    They ARE going to release the video, sometime soon, so there's no point in the petition...

-Rach
    WAHOOOOO

Hug me!
    I don't understand, why did you need to start a new thread for this? couldn't you just post this in clay's thread?

+ Reply to Thread