+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you still going to come to the forum?

Are you still going to come to the forum?

Hey peoples, I was just wondering that since the show is basically over, what is going to happen to this forum and are you guys still gonna come here? I hope so, I haved enjoyed all our discussions, polls, votes, and occassional arguements, in the forum over the past two months ive been here, I have had a slew of allies who backed me up during some of our discussions that got out of hand, a bagfull of warnings by our forum moderator john about my use of "lingo" and insults, and in my first days here i unfortunetly made a couple of enemies, that I have now come on friendly terms with. All in all I say it was a good ride, the show was great, but this forum kept me coming back. Although my favorite AJ didnt make the group, its still ok i guess, hell move on to bigger and better things, but thats a whole nother topic. Since school starts back for me on monday(i hate it) i wont be able to come here as much, but ill try to drop in at least twice a week. Well thats all I really have to say for now. But like i said before, its been great and ill try to come here as often as I can.

Later days,...........
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

FORT Fanatic
    This will be in the archived forums list - but that doesn't mean the discussion has to end as AI2 Archive is still one of the most popular boards on the site - and the show's been over for months.

Obviously, activity will drop significantly after everyone comments on next week's show - but I'll still check in pretty often.

yeah!! school's starting soon for me also, but i'll try to come in as much as i can

FORT Fanatic
    Definitely, definitely suprised this board became the biggest amongst its run with shows like Amazing Race 4 and Paradise Hotel.

This board will probably still be popular when it gets filed in the archive section, as anything 'idol' related is major when it comes to discussion.

I am really really looking forward for season 3 of AI, which is the only reality show I came to sign in and talk about, so when that comes up I will probably forget about this board. Until then, I'll be stickin' around.

i heard aj2 was gonna come up real soon. sometime in the fall

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    Nope. I dislike Reality TV shows. After the special, I'm outta here.

yeah ill still go to this forum when the show is over
    "You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back where there is love I'll be there" - Jackson 5

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    YES!!!!!
    ill be here all the time
    its my favourite show
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

yeah what CaNaDiAn FaN said
    "You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back where there is love I'll be there" - Jackson 5

FORT Regular
    Its only been a few days since the last member of the band was announced, and the activity on this board has already been reduced to a crawl. Not surprisingly either, as there really isn't anything left to speculate on now that the band has been finalized. There isn't much left to discuss either.

What could be discussed anyway? With both Lucy and Danielle getting in, the possible complaining about how the best singers didn't make it (think conspiricy theories after AI2) have been averted. And since there is so little known about the contestants, and they aren't likely to meet a great deal of success, there really isn't much to talk about regarding them.

Also, people are going to be dropping the emotional attachments they had with this show (actually, with these kids) pretty fast. Plus, school is starting for a lot of people in the next week or two. So, with a lack of topics will also come a lack of participants in discussion.

In other words, this board will die. Its inevitable. But I will probably be here until the end, simply because I always stick with things until the bitter end (this isn't always a good thing...).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast