+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Lucy/AJ "Going Out" Rumors

FORT Fanatic

The Lucy/AJ "Going Out" Rumors

Okay, while it seems like AJ and Lucy are a couple from their recent photos and the fact that Lucy cried HEAVILY when AJ didn't make it - more so than anyone else, I don't know if that's the case.

Since Lucy is now a high-schooler, she's at the age where girls find it more interesting to meet new guys instead of new girls. She's got enough female friends at home, so obviously wanted to meet some guys. Girls prefer to hang around guys at that age - even if nothing is going on.

Again, I don't know - they could very well have a thing for each other (or just Lucy having a thing for AJ) but you'll never really know.

u rock i rock lets kiss! ClayAiken#1Fan's Avatar
    Hey I think you may have somethig there I mean I was confused when she did not cry for Katelyn (rumred to be her best friend) that did not even make it to the top 3. But then she started baliing for AJ. I think that they are together how old is AJ anyway?
    I lOvE clay aiken

I think all of this stuff is just rubbish. I can't believe people can look at pictures and say "ooooh look, so n' so is standing so close to so n' so". Or see someone get a hug on tv and speculate that it means anything other than friendship.

The fact is, I'm sure all 10 of these kids have become extremely close friends and are sad to see ANY of them go

Considering their ages, the fact that they have been crazy-busy working and doing this show, their parents are always over-seeing everything...and they are also "competing" against one another...I seriously don't believe there is anything more than just friendship going on between any of them.

FORT Fanatic
    No, but that's exactly my point.

When Lucy knew who the finalists were and went to the hotel that day, she saw a room full of three boys & six other girls. Chauncey's DEFINITELY too young and Morgan probably isn't as into girls as AJ is, so she said "well, I have twenty female friends at home, why don't I spend time getting to know this guy", and so she did and got very close with him.

Hook 'em Horns!
    isn't lucy too old for AJ? he's like 2 years younger...that's a lot, physically and emotionally, when you're that age. so what if she cried "the hardest" when AJ didn't make it? that's the only part that FOX showed on TV. she could have cried harder, but it was editted out. i think these kids are too young to have these she's-dating-him, he's-dating-her rumors. they might be famous now, but let them be kids!

Quote Originally Posted by stargirl91
    Hey I think you may have somethig there I mean I was confused when she did not cry for Katelyn (rumred to be her best friend) that did not even make it to the top 3. But then she started baliing for AJ. I think that they are together how old is AJ anyway?
    did they show her when they announced the katelyn wasn't in?? i didn't see that. i'm not positive, but she very well could've started the crying when katelyn wasn't in.
    i did find it weird though that they showed her and chauncey crying real hard when they sent aj back.

Lucy, AJ and Chantel are all really close. They are good friends. Chantel's family members have stated that.

FORT Newbie
    i doubt theyre goin out although there is a possiblity. but what ever happened to the danielle/ aj rumor???...hmm...guess thats over with.

i agree with u shaenee. they have become really close to eachother that they are gonna cry to see their good friends leave. I just think that all of them are good friends and they probably didnt have enough time to be thinking about all the who likes who stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by 1kohlfann
    Lucy, AJ and Chantel are all really close. They are good friends. Chantel's family members have stated that.
    awww. how about katelyn??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast